Author Topic: Missing the redirect option in customer userpanel under domain options  (Read 3280 times)

Hello,

I wanted to redirect a domain name i host on my server to another server that i dont own, so i was looking for the redirect option under domain options in the userpanel. It is not there to be found as you can see.

However, when for example i click one of the modules under the domain option and i click with my mouse on the address bar and change the clicked module name into "redirect" i do get the redirect page / module and i can do the things i wanted... and it is still functioning as you can see

So my request to the makers / programmers, is it possible you just put the redirect link in function back in the domain menu again ? That is more convenient to access and a less hassle

Thanks in advance
regards,
Mike

im running centos 8 stream updated to the last updates

Re: Missing the redirect option in customer userpanel under domain options
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 04:18:43 AM »
when using only APACHE you'll see that option and when using nginx+ apache etc you'll not see that module

Re: Missing the redirect option in customer userpanel under domain options
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 10:15:14 AM »
Hi Sandeep,

Thanks or the reply.

Why is that done this way ? does it mean you cant use or are advised not to use redirection module when you run other then apache ?

Regards,
Mike