Author Topic: CWP pro user login error  (Read 839 times)

CWP pro user login error
« on: June 21, 2024, 03:43:27 PM »
Hello,
I hope someone could help me, since monday I can't login to any existing user panel, I always get an HTTP 500 error and this error in the log:

Code: [Select]
2024/06/21 17:27:07 [error] 947#0: *13228 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/gep:/tmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig/:) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/gep:/tmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig/:) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/cwp/php71/lib/php') in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: 79.60.165.171, server: localhost, request: "POST /gep/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/cwp/php71/var/sockets/gep.sock:", host: "zeus.kiway.it:2083", referrer: "https://zeus.kiway.it:2083/login/?acc=logon"

If I create a new user the login works for it.

I already followed every guide on this forum or online but with no luck =(

Anyone is facing the same issue?

Thank you

Re: CWP pro user login error
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024, 11:53:54 AM »
Hello,
I hope someone could help me, since monday I can't login to any existing user panel, I always get an HTTP 500 error and this error in the log:

2024/06/21 17:27:07 [error] 947#0: *13228 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/gep:/tmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig/:) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/gep:/tmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig/:) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/cwp/php71/lib/php') in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: 79.60.165.171, server: localhost, request: "POST /gep/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/cwp/php71/var/sockets/gep.sock:", host: "zeus.kiway.it:2083", referrer: "https://zeus.kiway.it:2083/login/?acc=logon"

If I create a new user the login works for it.

I already followed every guide on this forum or online but with no luck =(

Anyone is facing the same issue?

Thank you

Error Analysis

The error message indicates that PHP is trying to access files located in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/, but these paths are not allowed according to the open_basedir settings configured in PHP. This restriction is in place to enhance security by limiting which files PHP scripts can access on the server.

1. Check open_basedir Configuration:
  • You need to adjust the open_basedir directive in your PHP configuration to include the necessary paths where CWP files are located. Typically, this involves editing your PHP-FPM configuration file.

2. Locate PHP-FPM Configuration File:
  • Identify the PHP-FPM pool configuration file for your website or user panel. It's usually found in /etc/php-fpm.d/ directory or similar location depending on your server setup.

3.Edit PHP-FPM Configuration:

Open the PHP-FPM configuration file (e.g., example.conf) with a text editor
sudo nano /etc/php-fpm.d/example.conf
4.Update open_basedir Directive:

Locate the php_admin_value[open_basedir] directive within the file. It might look something like this:
php_admin_value[open_basedir] = /home/gep:/tmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig/:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/
Ensure that /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/ (and any other relevant directories) is included in the open_basedir directive.
5. Restart php-fpm
sudo systemctl restart php-fpm

Test by attempting to log in to the existing user panels again. The HTTP 500 error and the PHP warnings should no longer appear if the open_basedir settings are correctly configured.

Additional Considerations
Security Implications: Be cautious when adjusting open_basedir as it directly affects PHP's ability to access files. Only include directories that are necessary for your application to function.

Backup: Before making changes, consider backing up your PHP-FPM configuration file to revert changes if necessary.
Our company offers professional Dịch vụ dịch tiếng anh and dịch vụ dịch tiếng trung. We handle business documents, technical manuals, and website content with accuracy and cultural relevance. Our native speakers ensure precise translations, catering to various industries. Committed to quality and timely delivery, we help you communicate effectively in both English and Chinese.

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2024, 12:38:51 PM »
Hi
Please run the following scripts

sh /scripts/cron_fix_openbasedir
sh /scripts/cwpsrv_rebuild_user_conf

This will solve the problem for you

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2024, 07:26:29 AM »
Hi
Please run the following scripts