Author Topic: CWP6Pro going crazy  (Read 4976 times)

CWP6Pro going crazy
« on: January 17, 2018, 12:47:45 PM »
So, the moment I got the pro version (12 days ago), after using free version for more than a year, I am experiencing some crazy issues, which can be seen in the images. After I've hit the UPDATE button on the varnish_conf2 page, varnish stopped working.
So I had to copy varnish from etc/sysconfig from my other server, which is free, to make varnish work again. And it works to some degree, when there is VERY low traffic. So I have to remove DAEMON_OPTS from the file, stop varnish, and run it that way, to keep my website alive.

I've purchased PRO version only so I can run varnish from RAM, and now I can't run varnish at all. Each time I send a notification from my blog about new post, few minutes later, I get error messages in CWP if varnish is turned on, website throws 500 and 503 error messages, and comes back online, and after this, everything messes up, until CWP crashes, website crashes, OS crashes, and I am unable to log in via ssh. Only option is to reboot my server.

Re: CWP6Pro going crazy
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 10:09:46 PM »
Well i have similar problem with my server, CWP7,  but is not pro. just for no reason websites (wordpress) trow a error 500 or 502, processes are gone wild. what ever i do just wont work!

last time when i restarted server i have serious  difficulties to start and run server again. it was at the end of December, and since then everything has gone downhill...

server Load is like  1.19  0.96  2.44
Ram is 1 to max 2.3 gb from 24 gb

Hosted 6 webistes for 5000 to 10000 visitors per day.
All websites crashes at same time.

i tray to rebuild virtual servers, rebuild php, setup just one server (apache) with no support for varnish or Nginx Reverse Proxy,even i shut down Mail Server Services, backup, firewall, but just no luck.

And GUI for CWP is to slow.