Author Topic: nginx cwp7pro resetting the configuration file and returning to default alone  (Read 3511 times)

I have a problem with cwp pro.
my nginx is from time to time reconfiguring the nginx configuration file alone.
I set up a configuration file for a nginx domain (WebServers conf editor), include the rules and after a few days cwp pro resets this configuration file and returns the default file. this is getting annoying.
does anyone know why this occurs?

does anyone know why this occurs?
I don't use nginx but a simple use of abstract thinking suggests that you are not using a custom template and the default is being written during CWP updates.

updates from cwp pro are manual here.

what I’ve noticed has something to do with security. because I'm doing the security of some sites and I noticed that this happens in the days that these same sites receive a lot of attacks.

I can see through the waf implanting.
but I still haven't found the connection between the attacks and the reset in the settings of the sites on nginx.

in addition to but this error only occurs precisely on the sites that are being attacked.

so i'm investigating the relationship between the attacks and the reset in the settings of 2 sites only. the rest is not changed. so discard upgrades completely.

Check if in Server Settings -> crontab there is any rule to redo the webservers settings