Author Topic: export database error in phpmyadmin  (Read 11783 times)

export database error in phpmyadmin
« on: February 18, 2021, 05:04:39 AM »
hai

unable to export database from phpmyadmin. getting the following error when tried to export data

Notice in ./export.php#252
 Undefined index: output_format

Backtrace

Notice in ./export.php#266
 Undefined index: compression

Backtrace

Notice in ./export.php#387
 Undefined variable: filename_template

Backtrace

Re: export database error in phpmyadmin
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 11:33:40 AM »
Hello

I got the same errors

Also I found difficulties when creating the user for new databases and grant privileges.

What should be checked and corrected?

Thank you.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 01:07:24 PM »
from root user you're trying ?

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 04:29:50 AM »
Hi
Yes, also from root user
Also, when calling the export page give me this message "warning, a form on this page has more than 1000 fileds,,, On submission some of the fileds might be omitted...." but on that page there is nothing like that
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 04:35:03 AM by David »

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2021, 04:35:59 AM »
try via command line to export a db :

Code: [Select]
mkdir -p /home/mysqldump
cd /home/mysqldump
mysqldump > db-name.sql

if you see error in mysql command line then its your DB issue and your dev need to fix it

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 05:04:23 AM »
Hi
I did it, it works, dumped the DB and gave no errors

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 06:48:34 PM »
Hello

I checked as suggested if the dump can happen via command line, it does, however I want to fix this phpmyadmin problem
When in phpMyadmin I do click export for a db or a table to start with gives me a warning, it tells that has to show more than 1000 records, that some will be omitted, and that this is due to max_input_var settings.

I checked php.ini and saw that max_input-Var was commented, I uncommented it and settled to 14000, a high number, this did not change the problem, I have done it in all the php.ini files I found

Then clicking on export I get these errors as already stated above in this thread, and does not let export from within phpMyadmin:

Notice in ./export.php#252
Undefined index: output_format

Backtrace

Notice in ./export.php#266
Undefined index: compression

Backtrace

Notice in ./export.php#387
Undefined variable: filename_template

Backtrace

What should I check/do to fix this?

Thank you

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2021, 02:29:40 PM »
Have you soloved in any mode?

I have the same problem and still is there

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2021, 03:44:21 PM »
hello @f3biz Open a ticket in support portal and send this topic link mentioned t=in the ticket for the checks.

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2023, 04:50:13 PM »
They're not going to fix this issue.  I even paid for their top tier support, and they hardly fixed a thing.  They broke more than they fixed.  And every time they broke something, they would blame me and argue.  Their support used to be great, but now it's an absolute joke.

I'm currently working on the same issue.  If I find a solution, I'll message you.  I refuse to post it, because I will not do their jobs for them!

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2023, 06:38:40 PM »
The only problem with not sharing info publicly is that then we don't have a knowledge pool from which to draw and infer solutions. So then you are driving others toward paid support. I have had all of one paid ticket, back several years ago during a cPanel migration. Since then, it's been a learning adventure but I am basically self-supported now. It does help not to stray too far from the defaults and what the kit provides -- then it's easier to diagnose issues as they come up.

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2023, 02:57:39 PM »
The only problem with not sharing info publicly is that then we don't have a knowledge pool from which to draw and infer solutions. So then you are driving others toward paid support. I have had all of one paid ticket, back several years ago during a cPanel migration. Since then, it's been a learning adventure but I am basically self-supported now. It does help not to stray too far from the defaults and what the kit provides -- then it's easier to diagnose issues as they come up.

That's exactly what they are doing!  They want you to pay, so they make it overly complicated, change the norms, and refuse to give out information.  The issue is that their support people can't even figure out how to fix the issues because their weird changes that are a step backwards.  For example, when I used to pay for support, I was having trouble updating something.  So, I created a ticket and asked them to update it.  They claimed they did, but they actually broke it.  When I pointed out that they broke it, they tried blaming me for using the normal scripts and not the CWP ones.  First off, how is anyone supposed to know that they modify things so heavily and badly that normal scripts can't be used.  Secondly, it was their support team that actually did it!  They used the normal script and then tried to blame me!  The support is just a joke!  I want you to go back a couple of years and check out some of the threads.  They used to work with people have give answers and information.  Now, they just tell you to make a ticket so they can get more money!

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2023, 07:28:35 AM »
Hello,

You need to go to your php.ini file and uncomment max_input_vars and increase maybe to 5000, it worked for me.

Thanks