Author Topic: Biggest bug I have ever noticed.  (Read 3642 times)

Biggest bug I have ever noticed.
« on: May 06, 2021, 09:14:27 PM »
Okay mates. I'm pulling my hair over this frustrating issue.
http://prntscr.com/12lchsc

I can not delete these redirect links? Can you guys please tell me how can i remove these links?
its pretty annoying I have asked support and they are forcing me to pay for it? like to remove any bug we have to pay them ;) cool

Re: Biggest bug I have ever noticed.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 04:23:58 PM »
Where are the redirects stored for users?... I won't give the full answer away since they are wanting you to pay them to get the solution.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 04:29:19 PM »
Also, where did you click to get to this module? I don't see a link anywhere and had to guess it was this get param "module=redirect". If a CWP staff member is reading, you may want to add a clear link somewhere since this is a hidden feature...

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 04:46:22 PM »
Hello

If you don't see the redirect menu in the user panel, this option will only be shown when your webserver is configured for Apache Only.

Regarding the redirector database, it is in:

/home/USER/.conf/rediret/redirect.json

I very much doubt that someone from cwp will ask you for money to give you this information

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 10:41:35 PM »
"If you don't see the redirect menu in the user panel, this option will only be shown when your webserver is configured for Apache Only."
^ Seems redirects would be a necessary thing no matter what web server was being used.

The CWP team does charge for one-time requests, so I definitely see them charging for something like this. Also, even after setting that redirector file one has to reload the config or manually edit the .htaccess file under the public_html folder.