Author Topic: login panel not working.  (Read 3687 times)

login panel not working.
« on: June 14, 2021, 11:27:51 PM »
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/edilsona:/tmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig/:) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  main(/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/classes/CWPAuth.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/cwp/php71/lib/php') in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules/cwp_framework/CWPUserIndex.php on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: 45.191.207.127, server: localhost, request: "POST /edilsona/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/cwp/php71/var/sockets/edilsona.sock:", host: "158.69.140.50:2083", referrer: "https://158.69.140.50:2083/"

Re: login panel not working.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 10:00:53 AM »
Like the error states there is an issue with PHP.

1. First error is 
Code: [Select]
PHP failed to open stream  this issue in most cases concerns - https://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.open-basedir use this FAQ to check if this is the issue - https://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/php-open_basedir

allow_url_fopen in your php.ini under the
module=file_editor&file=/usr/local/php/php.ini
3. SELinux is enabled with
SELINUXTYPE=mls to check if this is the issue. Turn this SELinux off by setting directive
SELINUX=disabled or reduce SELINUXTYPE level to minimum

Applications Developer | RHEL Linux Server Administrator

Reach out to me in pm to solve any application deployment such as NodeJS, Java, PHP etc

Managed 40gb Shared CWP PRO Hosting for $20 p/a offer
Managed 60gb Shared CWP PRO Hosting for $40 p/a offer
Managed 100gb Shared CWP PRO Hosting for $60 p/a offer
Managed 200gb Shared CWP PRO Hosting for $120 p/a offer

CentOS 8 died a premature death at the end of 2021 - migrate to RockyLinux Os.

Re: login panel not working.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 01:41:12 PM »
I tried these options and I couldn't.
The problem with this panel is that it simply breaks without any changes having occurred, this is very common with cwp. It just stops working.
Thanks for the suggestions.

The worst thing about this is that their support is paid, meaning you have to pay cwp to fix a bug on their platform.

I get the licenses, I'm 70. This unfortunately is not taken into account.