Author Topic: CWP is duplicating domains lines in vmail_ssl.map  (Read 3506 times)

CWP is duplicating domains lines in vmail_ssl.map
« on: June 23, 2021, 05:05:06 PM »
Please CWP developers

Fix this please.

CWP is duplicating domains lines in vmail_ssl.map

Re: CWP is duplicating domains lines in vmail_ssl.map
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 06:54:57 AM »
Yes, I also noticed that. I sent them a question, but they do not respond with a solution if you don't pay.
It isn't problem to pay to solve problems, but I noticed that when I pay they only solve my current problem on my server (temporary fix) not future problem or maybe even to fix a bug.
So you don't know what was the problem or is it fixed and you aren't sure that this problem will not occur again in few weeks or months.
That’s why I tried to find a temporary fix myself.

Anyway, there are maybe some bugs in SSL creation and also with vmail_ssl.map creation and those double lines.

FIX:
I fixed today with manually checking what was the double lines in vmail_ssl.map files, and then in web panel >
WebServer settings > SSL certificates select Admin services for first double entry in vmail_ssl.map and turn on: FTP and CPANEL services. There is a bug because cpanel isn't added, just ftp, no matter, but that fix all doubles in vmail_ssl.map and vmail_ssl.map.db is created.

Anyway, just renew of SSL didn't help in first attempt. In 2nd I requested admin services cpanel and ftp.
For now it is fine.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 07:02:33 AM by idovecer »

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 11:06:02 AM »
Hi

Many thanks for your detailed reply with a suggestion regarding this anoying problem taht always cause false positivi in in analyzing logs on regular basis.

I will try to do it.

Best Regards

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 07:43:20 AM »
Did it help?

I noticed that every night at 4:00am vmail_ssl.map is generated, obviously via cron.
But there is maybe some bug in those vmail_ssl.map creation because again there are double lines in vmail_ssl.map and because of that vmail_ssl.map.db isn't created. So again annoying warning in maillog:

"warning: database /etc/postfix/vmail_ssl.map.db is older than source file /etc/postfix/vmail_ssl.map"

Anyone knoww what is creating this vmail_ssl.map file?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:44:54 AM by idovecer »