Author Topic: Bug in Template Files in "WebServers Main Conf" and "WebServers Domain Conf"  (Read 3467 times)

I added some template files ('.tpl' and '.stpl') to the nginx webserver, to the location:
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/nginx/

The files are available to edit in "WebServer Settings" | "WebServers Template Editor" (just to edit).

But they should be available too in "WebServer Settings" | "WebServers Main Conf" and "WebServer Settings" | "WebServers Domain Conf" to edit configuration, but the templates just created are not available there!
So, we cannot use it at all.
By documentation, they must to be available there.

I tested in two different servers, and the problem persist.
Someone else can confirm the bug.?

Regards,
Netino

you are probably checking some bad location as webserver conf editors read directly all files in folder
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

The files I created are available in the Template editing tool (in "WebServer Settings" | "WebServers Template Editor"), but not available in the template usage tool ("WebServer Settings" | "WebServers Main Conf" and "WebServer Settings" | "WebServers Domain Conf").

The nginx templates shouldn't be in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/nginx/ ??

(I'm using CWPpro version: 0.9.8.1098)

check other files there, also try to check the filename
file location depends on the setup you have proxy or php-fpm

proxy :/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/nginx/
php-fpm: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/nginx/php-fpm/
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

php-fpm: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/nginx/php-fpm/

Yes, all files located like that.
I already check them, checked location, permissions, ownership, directories, but the files simply vanished from the panel, and are not being showed in Webservers Main/Domain Conf.
But, strangely, are being showed in "WebServers Template Editor".
Checked included the lsattr atributes of that files, but all identical: '-------------e--'

So, I created 40 additional templates, but they are unusable because they are not showing up in "WebServers Template Editor".
Three or four weeks ago, they were all showing up normally in the panel.

Restarted cwp-phpfpm, cwpsrv-phpfpm and cwpsrv services, but no effect.
I'm thinking serioulsy was a bug introduced some weeks ago.

Yes, all files located like that.
I already check them, checked location, permissions, ownership, directories, but the files simply vanished from the panel, and are not being showed in Webservers Main/Domain Conf.
But, strangely, are being showed in "WebServers Template Editor".
Checked included the lsattr atributes of that files, but all identical: '-------------e--'

So, I created 40 additional templates, but they are unusable because they are not showing up in "WebServers Template Editor".
Three or four weeks ago, they were all showing up normally in the panel.

Restarted cwp-phpfpm, cwpsrv-phpfpm and cwpsrv services, but no effect.
I'm thinking serioulsy was a bug introduced some weeks ago.

just like i though....
few weeks ago CWP sent update 4-5 update in just less than 24hours
after that i facing problem when i deploy new vps....

core package have a major bug

It's not a bug!
Problem solved!
Thanks to Sandeep in its forum, I was able to discover that it is necessary to create, for each .stpl file, its corresponding .tpl (or vice versa), with its exact same name.

It would be good to include the information of this need in the screen of the WebServers Main/Domain Conf.

Regards,
Netino