Author Topic: File Manager & Softaculous not showing at User Panel with Version: 0.9.8.1101  (Read 5317 times)

Hi, guys today I notice my shared hosting cwp pro server user end not showing "File Manager" option I mean no way to browse to file in user end. I checked the "Feature" option & try to enabled "File Manager" but it's keep unchecked after saving the feature, even I already checked. Few others option stay unchecked even after check them but they are showing user panel, so they actually not creating problem. But when File Manager option not showing at user end then it's a big issue.

Another issue i found that now there have no way to show "Softaculous" at user panel from feature manager. User panel "Script Installers" is blank now & from backend there have no option to check "Softaculous" to show at user panel although I already have "Softaculous" installed & perfectly configured before.  If it's a bug then developer kindly fix it asap or if it's only happen for me then anyone know the solution? Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 10:46:21 PM by Biswashost »
Biswas Host Ltd

www.biswashost.com

Domain, Hosting, Cloud Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server,

Web Design, SSL, VPN, Professional Email & More

Please generate a support ticket and make mention of this forum thread, I will gladly help you solve this problem

@josemnunez, already opened a support ticket & they confirm it's a bug & next update it will be solve. Thanks.
Biswas Host Ltd

www.biswashost.com

Please generate a support ticket and make mention of this forum thread, I will gladly help you solve this problem

Can you kindly check my ticket #275781. Because I still don't get any fix from the support team or they don't publish any fix in their update channel. But my clients are start complain about where is the "File Manager" & it's really hard to working with FTP instead "File manager". Also "Softaculous" in same condition!
Biswas Host Ltd

www.biswashost.com

Hi, Issue has been resolved with the version: 0.9.8.1102, but now File Manager showing a blank white page with header menu bar only & below is "trash" folder. Did anyone faces the issue?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 12:55:45 AM by Biswashost »
Biswas Host Ltd

www.biswashost.com

softacolous icon stiil does not showing for me :(

softacolous icon stiil does not showing for me :(

Softaculous & File Manager both are showing fine at user panel for me. Softaculous working fine as well now, but File Manager showing a blank white page in 2 of my server. Did you face any issues with "File manager" or it's ok for you?
Biswas Host Ltd

www.biswashost.com

yes!, i was checking wrong

I have  same problem that you.

yes!, i was checking wrong

I have  same problem that you.

I able to fix the issues after getting today new update by below step:

1. updated to latest CWP version (0.9.8.1103)
2. Recreate or resave "Feature manager" items
3. Fix Permission for any one user with "Fix Permissions" & "Internal Server Error"
4. Restart CWP Services & problem solved

Hopefully it can help you also.
Biswas Host Ltd

www.biswashost.com