Author Topic: Admin panel editor is bugged  (Read 2975 times)

Admin panel editor is bugged
« on: December 20, 2021, 08:53:33 PM »
I've had problem with editing the vhost templates with the built in editor, where it converted some characters into something else and broke the website. I couldn't duplicate the error again, though I didnt try hard enough to duplicate.

But, the language editor is definitely broken. Editing a language, let's say User - EN - domains. Just by saving it without doing nothing will wipe away everything after
Code: [Select]
DOMSSLSUCCESS="Domain. It also, doesnt want to keep the
Code: [Select]
+ sign in the FTPALFNUMSIG line.

Check out your demo1 panel. The domain edit for user panel is now visually broken.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 08:57:23 PM by iraqiboy90 »

Re: Admin panel editor is bugged
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 12:13:20 AM »
again!!!!!!!!!

Adding custom rules, and then after some several edits and saves. This showed up:

Then while trying to figure out the problem, I noticed the website when refreshed attempts to download the page instead of loading it.
Then when I found the file for the custom rules for snuffleupagus. This is what I saw:

The editor did this! Basically breaking PHP
You have a serious problem with your editor. Please fix it. I've seen another thread from 2019 talking about the same issue

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 12:20:04 AM »
The problem looks like some kind of limitation of how many characters can be put into the editor. It seems to break after the same certain amount of lines

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 01:38:58 PM »
Hello does this PhpDefender issue exist on the current version??

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 06:35:22 PM »
Hello does this PhpDefender issue exist on the current version??

With current version of 0.9.8.1119, the editor does not want to save when inputting those special characters. Instead it just shows an generic error message saying "Error. An error occurred saving your custom rules."