Author Topic: In client panel "Fix Account Issues" not working  (Read 3005 times)

In client panel "Fix Account Issues" not working
« on: January 26, 2022, 11:36:25 AM »
I saw that in client panel we have a new option called "Fix Account Issues" but when I click on it I get this error in a blank page "Error, module does not exist"

How can I fix this?

Re: In client panel "Fix Account Issues" not working
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 03:46:39 PM »
Thank you for your report.
This is fixed for our next version

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 11:06:01 AM »

Perfect, thank you.

I have only a question do you plan to add to the client panel any way to edit the apache/nginx template used by a domain? For example a Laravel website required a different root folder and I need to do that everytime from my admin panel, I don't know if this can cause any security issue or not it's only a question.

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 12:31:44 PM »
Hello

Thanks for the suggestion,

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 03:01:26 PM »

Perfect, thank you.

I have only a question do you plan to add to the client panel any way to edit the apache/nginx template used by a domain? For example a Laravel website required a different root folder and I need to do that everytime from my admin panel, I don't know if this can cause any security issue or not it's only a question.

if the user can choose from the pre-made templates yes, but editing them, no. i believe this would be a major security issue. All the work an administrator have done to secure unauthorized use of htaccess and php can be undone if the user can edit the content of the templates

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 09:01:10 PM »

Perfect, thank you.

if the user can choose from the pre-made templates yes, but editing them, no. i believe this would be a major security issue. All the work an administrator have done to secure unauthorized use of htaccess and php can be undone if the user can edit the content of the templates

Yes I was talking about select from the pre-made templates not create a custom one, only select between some pre-made templates

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2022, 10:29:29 PM »
Yes I was talking about select from the pre-made templates not create a custom one, only select between some pre-made templates

Yes, that sounds like a nice idea.