Author Topic: DNS editor creates continous error  (Read 11594 times)

DNS editor creates continous error
« on: August 08, 2015, 06:16:10 AM »
When using the SPF editor or adding records below the 'add' line ind DNS editor, it keeps creating errors like:

Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 83

causing httpd to stop and staying stopped - if the broken record is removed via the dns editor, it plumps an IN record causing the problem to remain...

Any suggestions?

UPDATED

It seems that the editor creates this problem itself.

When updating a record, it breaks the special line inserted in the tables:

"; Add additional settings below this line"

and leaves out part of the line and therefore breaks the record with the abomentioned error.

Resolution is to go to /var/named/xxxdomain_in_question.db and reinsert the correct line, then restart the bind service via cwp, problem fixed
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 07:42:06 AM by muscator »

Re: DNS editor creates continous error
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 06:32:57 PM »
I am having same problem any help

Notice: Undefined offset:3 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined offset:3 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined offset:4 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined offset:4 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined offset:5 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined offset:5 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php on line 0

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:20:33 PM »
please escalate this to support, so its can investigated.

does this happen in user panel or admin panel?

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:56:44 PM »
Hello,

I had the same issue, I have updated the file

<?php //00423
// Copyright CentOS WebPanel, Decoding is FORBIDDEN
// All Rights Reserved. www.centos-webpanel.com
if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}if(function_exists('_il_exe$
?>

and now I have this

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''_il_exe$' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/zone_editor.php on line 4

I need help on this. Kind regards.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 12:17:08 AM »

Can you write an example of the record that generates the error?

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 07:19:44 AM »
I have this problem

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 02:11:51 PM »
This problem is still their even though I installed every thing again and again for the 5th time