Author Topic: Keep getting sent back to login  (Read 12720 times)

Keep getting sent back to login
« on: April 20, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
I just installed cwp7 and can login. I changed the PHP version via the selector to 7.3.4 then when completed rebooted. Now I can login but when I select any menu withing the cwp7 panel I get redirected to the login screen.

Re: Keep getting sent back to login
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 06:49:37 PM »
Logo out of cwp, Try clearing your Web browser cache and then login again..

Also, just to be sure, if you have a different web browser on you PC, try using it and see if issue also exists with a different web browser.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 04:01:48 AM »
Happens to me when I try to login to CWP from a different tab, not noticing it's already opened in another one.
Do you have it opened on another tab?

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 09:09:19 AM »
Clearing cache of browser should work,as it worked in my system too....Just try it once

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 07:54:04 AM »
I just installed cwp7 and can login. I changed the PHP version via the selector to 7.3.4 then when completed rebooted. Now I can login best washing machine but when I select any menu withing the cwp7 panel I get redirected to the login screen.

Hello forum admin I have same issue please help me!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 07:58:06 AM by ak5520 »

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 09:06:56 AM »
this can happen only if you have multiple tabs/windows open in the same browser with the differen session id, so simply close all which have cwp open and open new.

note you can have multiple open tabs/windows but all must have the same session id in the URL.
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 05:18:48 PM »
this can happen only if you have multiple tabs/windows open in the same browser with the differen session id, so simply close all which have cwp open and open new.

note you can have multiple open tabs/windows but all must have the same session id in the URL.

I made a comment in another post about this but what I found is using Firefox fixed my issue, even if there is still others with google lol.

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 07:06:45 PM »

I made a comment in another post about this but what I found is using Firefox fixed my issue, even if there is still others with google lol.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 07:21:44 AM »

I changed the PHP version via the selector to 7.3.4 then when completed rebooted. Now I can login best washing machine but when I select any menu withing the cwp7 panel I get redirected to the login screen.

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 09:45:45 AM »
Check all tabs with CWP are closed except one.
You can ask me to solve any problem with your server for some money in pm  ;)
Services Monitoring & RBL Monitoring
http://centos-webpanel.com/services-monitor
Join our Development Team and get paid !
http://centos-webpanel.com/develope-modules-for-cwp

Installation Instructions
http://centos-webpanel.com/installation-instructions
Get Fast Support Here
http://centos-webpanel.com/support-services

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2022, 09:17:16 AM »
I just installed cwp7 and can login. I changed the PHP version via the selector to 7.3.4 then when completed rebooted. Now I can login best washing machine but when I select any menu withing the cwp7 panel I get redirected to the login screen.
[/quote]

Hello forum admin I have same issue please help me!!
[/quote]

please how the solution?