Author Topic: BIlling system to provision cwp hosting  (Read 3559 times)

BIlling system to provision cwp hosting
« on: July 07, 2022, 10:30:35 PM »
It seems only whmcs works well with cwp, tried blesta lots of issues now trying clientexec, and doing my best not to use whmcs it is just too expensive not justified. No open source billing that supports cwp that has been updated in the past 6-12 months?
SEOtraining1.com -SecureHosting.xyz

Re: BIlling system to provision cwp hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 12:34:36 AM »
Only updated billing system out there is WHMCS. Unfortunately.

It seems only whmcs works well with cwp, tried blesta lots of issues now trying clientexec, and doing my best not to use whmcs it is just too expensive not justified. No open source billing that supports cwp that has been updated in the past 6-12 months?

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 10:57:43 AM »
This makes me think about moving to another web hosting control panel, only the  most expensive billing works well. I like cwp and very used to it now so will always have a cwp server, might have to create another server using a different hosting control panel so i can actually make money online without going over budget. cwp pricing is very good and fair though there is hestia and you can install on ubuntu, may have to look into that even though cwp is my favorite i even like cwp more than cpanel.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 03:39:29 PM »
I've tried all of the panels over the years.
And so far CWP fits he best. But I'm also old, and use to use RedHat in the early 2000's when it was free, before they went paid and release their 1st version of Fedora.

Then maybe look at ISPConfig (Donation Based)
As it also has an auto install script (https://www.howtoforge.com/ispconfig-autoinstall-debian-ubuntu/)

I would use Debian (Release) over unbutu (Beta).

Updates are very slow, it has it's own proprietary billing system (https://www.ispconfig.org/add-ons/billing-module/), that is 59 Euros.

That being said, WHMCS and CPW is a great combo, but I do understand the minimum for WHMCS is $18.95 to $44.95/Month.

Depends on what fits your needs the best, not for just now, but you have to look down the road.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2022, 02:48:34 AM »
Thanks for the valuable information will look into all of that, the main thing i am looking at is the long term.

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 04:05:42 AM »
Solved: WiseCP billing system offers a free license up to 25 customers, pricing for unlimited is a bit higher than blesta but works better and they have put a lot more effort into just about everything including the cwp features. Basically free until you start making money which is very helpful. Very impressed with this billing system.

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 04:14:35 AM »
WiseCP not offering free anymore