Author Topic: Bug on Cpanel Migration Acconunts  (Read 1222 times)

Bug on Cpanel Migration Acconunts
« on: September 27, 2022, 03:28:32 PM »
Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be speaking on this forum.

I come through this to ask you for help, with a situation that is taking my sleep.

The contract with my current datacenter is expiring and I need to migrate 10 WHM/CPANEL servers to CWP7, but I'm having difficulties performing the migration through the "USERS ACCONUNTS >> CPANEL->CWP MIGRATION" routine.

I'm using on this server:
 - CentOS 7.9 7.9.2009 (Core)
 - Kernel: 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64
 - CWP7: CWPpro version: 0.9.8.1145

I'm using it on the WHM/CPANEL server:
 - CentOS v7.9.2009
 - cPanel Version: 106.0.7
 - Kernel: 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64

Steps taken:
 - API creation in "Development >> Manage API Tokens" in WHM/CPANEL.
 - Opening 2304 ports on both servers.
 - Changing the root password in WHM/CPANEL (No special characters).
 - Change SSH port to default 22
 - Disabled the firewall on both servers.
 - Added IPs in both whitelists.
 - Authorized login with password and login as root on the WHM/CPANEL server.

Anyway, I don't know what else to do to test the migration of accounts from WHM/CPANEL to CWP7.

In CWP7 I fill in the field of "Server IP", "User", "Pass", "Port ssh", "Api Key cPanel", and "Maximum simultaneous transfers" after I click on "TEST & SAVE", but after clicking, nothing happens, no error messages, alerts, successes, nothing, just nothing. The screen is already stopped in the same way for more than 1 hour and nothing happened.

My current datacenter contract expires at the end of October and I have hundreds of accounts to migrate and I'm getting desperate. If you can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

These are the logs generated in "viewerlogs >> migration_cpanel.log"

Code: [Select]
2022-09-26 19:14:40 --> export SSHPASS='**********'; /usr/bin/sshpass -e /usr/bin/ssh -p 22 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o LogLevel=quiet root@***.***.***.*** test -d /etc/cpanel/ && echo 'true' || echo 'false' 2>&1
2022-09-26 19:16:54 --> export SSHPASS='**********'; /usr/bin/sshpass -e /usr/bin/ssh -p 22 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o LogLevel=quiet root@srv03.fqdn.com test -d /etc/cpanel/ && echo 'true' || echo 'false' 2>&1
2022-09-26 19:17:52 --> export SSHPASS='**********'; /usr/bin/sshpass -e /usr/bin/ssh -p 22 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o LogLevel=quiet root@srv03.fqdn.com test -d /etc/cpanel/ && echo 'true' || echo 'false' 2>&1
2022-09-27 13:50:27 --> export SSHPASS='**********'; /usr/bin/sshpass -e /usr/bin/ssh -p 22 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o LogLevel=quiet root@***.***.***.*** test -d /etc/cpanel/ && echo 'true' || echo 'false' 2>&1
2022-09-27 14:02:47 --> export SSHPASS='**********'; /usr/bin/sshpass -e /usr/bin/ssh -p 22 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o LogLevel=quiet root@***.***.***.*** test -d /etc/cpanel/ && echo 'true' || echo 'false' 2>&1

I eagerly await an answer.

Yours sincerely.