Author Topic: User php selector bug  (Read 2855 times)

User php selector bug
« on: December 22, 2022, 05:29:54 PM »
Hi, In user panel ,when try to switch php version there is a bug(a big one ) If we are switching between php CGI all ok, but if we switch to php-fpm it will remain in php-fpm forever. I will not be able to switch again to php-CGI . The only way i found is to rebuild server apache... nginx... via admin panel, it will return to default php cgi state witch is not useful for users.

Re: User php selector bug
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 03:31:14 PM »
The problem still persist . I switched betwin servers , delete all php versions and installed again with no results .

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 03:47:57 PM »
free or pro version ?

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 10:57:27 PM »

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 08:16:08 AM »
And you reported the bug to the dev team? Or request support to help you with the issue?

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 02:49:11 PM »
I have this error: I build a PHP-FPM in Panel

Complete!
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 28505  100 28505    0     0  60137      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 60010
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/el8/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/8.1/sodium.sh: line 9: /opt/alt/php-fpm81/usr/bin/phpize: No such file or directory
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/el8/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/8.1/sodium.sh: line 10: ./configure: No such file or directory
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target 'install'.  Stop.
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/el8/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/8.1/sodium.sh: line 14: /opt/alt/php-fpm81/usr/bin/php-config: No such file or directory
ERROR: Missing extension file /sodium.so

Build Completed
###################

sodium devel is installed.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2023, 12:03:59 AM »
I noticed that PHP selector on a domain basis, is only working for User login not admin login.
Listen to everything Pixelpadre says.

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2023, 03:02:45 PM »
And you reported the bug to the dev team? Or request support to help you with the issue?
i got cwp pro whith no support....

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2023, 03:08:20 PM »
I have this error: I build a PHP-FPM in Panel

Complete!
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 28505  100 28505    0     0  60137      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 60010
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/el8/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/8.1/sodium.sh: line 9: /opt/alt/php-fpm81/usr/bin/phpize: No such file or directory
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/el8/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/8.1/sodium.sh: line 10: ./configure: No such file or directory
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target 'install'.  Stop.
/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/el8/php-fpm_selector/external_modules/8.1/sodium.sh: line 14: /opt/alt/php-fpm81/usr/bin/php-config: No such file or directory
ERROR: Missing extension file /sodium.so

Build Completed
###################

sodium devel is installed.

disable secure process and firewall before installing .. see if it's make any difference . and also before installing try yum update

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2024, 09:39:48 PM »
Same thing :( Same pain :( Same place :( Can't go back to PHP CGI... Feels like an agony why I went for PRO with PHP FPM!

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2024, 02:09:20 PM »
Try the following, go to the cwp administrator and eliminate forcing php fpm in the webserver administrator, you can also configure here the version of php that you want to use in a specific account