Author Topic: Bug in Shoutcast/AutoDJ  (Read 1205 times)

Bug in Shoutcast/AutoDJ
« on: April 12, 2023, 07:41:37 AM »
Hello,
I'm trying to install the Shoutcast plugin in my server.

I created a new user "A" and a new ShoutCast Server for that user. After that, i am able to log in as user (in the user panel) and configure the shoutcast, autodj, etc, as is supposed.

Then i create another user "B", and setup another shoutcast server for that user.
I can log in as user "B" and manage that ShoutCast, AutoDJ, etc.

But if i try to login as user "A" again, i'm unable of see or control any radio. The page only shows the error message: "Servercast Not available"

I think there is a bug in the creation process of the shoutcast, where if a new user is created with shoutcast access, only that will be able to manage the shoutcast rádio. In short: only the most recent user is able to create and manage the shoutcast.

I see a similar bug dated from some months ago in the Bug Tracking, but related with JS - i don't think is about that.
There is any report of this issue?

Thanks

Re: Bug in Shoutcast/AutoDJ
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 12:37:18 PM »
This error is very strange, please indicate in the support ticket the correct access to your server in order to verify the problem

Re: Bug in Shoutcast/AutoDJ
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 02:39:27 PM »
Done  ;)

But note that this doesn't appear to be a thing just with me: https://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?topic=11651.msg41855#msg41855