Author Topic: Support form in Turkey  (Read 666 times)

Support form in Turkey
« on: January 19, 2024, 11:35:29 PM »
I am a licensed user of CWP and want to establish a Turkish distributor and support team in the CWP system, where I have solved many problems. Where to apply for permission and what to do

Re: Support form in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 02:01:35 AM »
CWP doesn't have 'distributorships' or 3rd party 'support teams'.

You can signup to be a Reseller, if you commit to x amount of licenses a month.

If you want to help other users with support, that is done here in the forums when other users post questions for help.
As we help each other for free.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 02:03:57 AM by Starburst »

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 05:25:05 PM »
But this is an English-speaking forum, so if you wanted to establish a Turkish-specific forum, you would have to start from scratch. If you do, maybe you could start with a Simple Machines Forum install that is up-to-date. :-\

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 07:03:31 PM »
But this is an English-speaking forum, so if you wanted to establish a Turkish-specific forum, you would have to start from scratch. If you do, maybe you could start with a Simple Machines Forum install that is up-to-date. :-\
:o

Or ask CWP to add a sub-group here.

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2024, 11:20:49 PM »
I definitely agree with this, I want to build it from scratch and provide support in Turkish. Frankly, I do not expect any income from this. Because as long as I get help from here, I want to be a kind of medicine for the users in Turkey.

With cwp administrator permission of course.