Author Topic: CWP Support Icon broken after 0.9.8.9  (Read 6594 times)

CWP Support Icon broken after 0.9.8.9
« on: November 05, 2015, 05:12:36 PM »
Hello,

After the upgrade of CWP to 0.9.8.9 and also 0.9.8.10 the admin panel's Support Icon Broken. Now it always shows a ? mark instead of the real icon. Please fix this bug in the new release. I want to suggest CWP team to work on bug fixes only and other security improvements. Premium web panels like cPanel, Plesk panel are very much secure and their security power is the main thing which attracts most of the web hosters in their product. So, basically I want to say that without providing new features in CWP first of all provide all the bug fixes to the panel. After all bug fixes done provide huge amount of security improvements. After that's done try to put forward some new features and new feature related fixes. This workflow will make the project more stable and secure according to my opinion. And also updates should be frequent. Frequent updates also attract user responses and feedback. Hope CWP team will consider my suggestion.

Thanks in advance...

Re: CWP Support Icon broken after 0.9.8.9
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 06:34:17 PM »
CWP team is planning to handover this project to you so that you can release further bugfix , enhancement updates and security. We will be waiting for it. Good luck :)

Re: CWP Support Icon broken after 0.9.8.9
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 06:44:13 PM »
Why is that bullten? I don't want the project. I have many projects of my own to work with. I have just suggested something here. Am not forcing anybody. If CWP don't want user feedback for it's development then they should close this forum. There no much use of this forum other than helping topics and suggestions with user feedback and bug reports.