Author Topic: forgot password  (Read 18221 times)

forgot password
« on: July 25, 2017, 01:11:59 PM »
the forgot password feature is not sending emails. as i have try many times, and havent receive my email, not event on the junk or spam folder. i need to make changes ASAP . and i cant log in. please help.

Re: forgot password
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 05:59:05 PM »
any help with this? i have my domain down because we cant change the ip on the dns. cant go another DNS service because you have my domain kidnap. any help before i ditch CWP ? why should i pay for support when your system is not working properly? been trying to reset the password and the email is not getting to my inbox.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 02:20:32 AM »
What password ?

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 12:28:01 PM »
FreeDNS long-in password.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 02:17:14 AM »
FreeDNS long-in password.

may be something wrong with your inbox. with gmail, reset password went to junk folder.
i prefer dns.he.net with its pros and cons compare to freedns cwp

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 02:32:32 PM »
i have multiple servers and accounts and none of them are sending the email . gmail or outlookmail

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 11:29:32 AM »
I created a FreeDNS account to test for you.

When requesting a password reset I receive an email immediately (to hotmail account) with a new password & can access my account with it.
Web Design, Development & VPS Hosting
https://6sense.com.au

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 03:56:50 PM »
I created a FreeDNS account to test for you.

When requesting a password reset I receive an email immediately (to hotmail account) with a new password & can access my account with it.

try using the reset password feature. i still cant get into the acc. i switch to host my own DNS

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 04:29:32 AM »
May be problem is with some email providors... not sure..

I can't reset my password... and i am using    @me.com offered by apple...

I am stuck, not sure what can i do, i just email support, hopefully they can change my email address so i won't be stuck no more