Author Topic: Lets Encrypt Certbot CWP Module  (Read 16506 times)

Lets Encrypt Certbot CWP Module
« on: May 21, 2016, 10:16:11 PM »
Hey there,

I've created a simple module (for those who already have it installed) to allow control panel owners to easily create and enable auto-renewal of lets encrypt SSL certificates through Certbot. Simple as uploading any other module. It's open source, so feel free to contribute on GitHub and I'll take a look at any pull requests.

http://github.com/Saforax/certbot-cwp

As I said, extremely simple and barebones. Was literally an idea I had earlier today to make my life all those 5 seconds easier.

To install:
Upload certbot.php to /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules

Create/Edit /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/3rdparty.php and add:
<li><a href="index.php?module=certbot"><span class="icon16 icomoon-icon-arrow-right-3"></span>Certbot</a></li>

To use:
On the admin panel, open Certbot from the Developer Menu

Enter the domain, name of the account and an email to register the certifcate with

Once you have pressed create and recieve the success from the command line (Message seen at top of the page), install the certificate from the ssl manager as you would others.

It's barebones and ugly in its current form, but it gets the job done.

Cheers,
-Saf

For updates, check the Github Repository
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:30:21 PM by Saforax »

Re: Lets Encrypt Certbot CWP Module
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:15:11 AM »
Could you please share the procedure .

Thanks

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 10:28:11 AM »
Could you please share the procedure .

Thanks
Updated, sorry about that.

Cheers

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 03:10:30 AM »
Thanks for the update, will get back to you if there are any issues .

Thanks

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 06:14:12 AM »
I am not able to use letsencrypt :  ./letsencrypt-auto certonly --standalone -d domain  -d www.domain --debug
-bash: ./letsencrypt-auto: Permission denied

Thanks

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 11:19:07 AM »
I am not able to use letsencrypt :  ./letsencrypt-auto certonly --standalone -d domain  -d www.domain --debug
-bash: ./letsencrypt-auto: Permission denied

Thanks

Sorry about long period of not doing anything, been extremely busy with some client projects and also personal things. If you wouldn't mind opening an issue on Github, mainly so I can keep all these things in one place.

Could you also attach your certbot.php file to the issue aswell, gives me all the information I will hopefully need.

Cheers