Author Topic: Documentation for development  (Read 20302 times)

Documentation for development
« on: September 23, 2016, 04:00:09 PM »
hey guys,

where can i find some documentation to build a module.

I need to be able to select one domain already added after that press a button. It will run a php script on that domain folder! :)

Re: Documentation for development
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:47:00 AM »
We are in the same, the developers are the ones that give life to a project, the basic documentation is needed.

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 01:18:46 PM »
There is no documentation, and I don't think there is going to be. The only documentation you need is how to add the new module page. On that page you put all the php script you need.

If you need to execute some hibijibis jumbo mambo script, you use exec ('sudo put your magic command here'). In this case if you want to exec some script on a domain this is what you do

exec ('sudo copy my script to the folder of the domain I choose');
curl ('http://this-is-my-domain-that-i-choose.com/and-this-is-my-script-that-i-copied-before.php');

Good Luck.

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 10:01:22 PM »
It`s easy. I will give you documentation.  ;D PHP, Bash, MySQL  ;D
This is all you need to start and to make something beautiful and useful.  ;D
UNIX is a very simple OS, but you have to be a GENIUS to understand it ...

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 10:32:07 PM »
You are wrong yokowasis, you always need a minimum of documentation for the development of modules of a platform, example, IP cameras, biometric readers, google, facebook, etc.
For what reason It gives greater security to a possible hack and makes it easier for more developers to create their modules.
If you see my theme [url] http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/new-modules/reseller-account/ [/ url] created a module for resellers without any support, but as I explain to give security Need minimal access data.

regards

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 05:03:12 AM »
thefantas if you secure good your $_GET/$_POST vars to skip the MySQL Inject you should be ok. One of the ideas of ionCube is this. You encrypt your source code, so nobody see it and than he can`t find errors/holes for hacking. ;D This is how I see it.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 01:08:47 AM »
You are wrong yokowasis, you always need a minimum of documentation for the development of modules of a platform, example, IP cameras, biometric readers, google, facebook, etc.
For what reason It gives greater security to a possible hack and makes it easier for more developers to create their modules.
If you see my theme [url] http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/new-modules/reseller-account/ [/ url] created a module for resellers without any support, but as I explain to give security Need minimal access data.

regards

I would be loved to be proved wrong. But I think apparently that's not the case.

You can access all available variable on CWP using this function, http://php.net/manual/en/function.get-defined-vars.php.

But that's it. That's the only variable CWP give us. If we want to add additional function / variable, we need to modify the core cwp, and that's not possible at the moment, and I don't think it even will. Again I would love to be proven wrong. Unfortunately for now, we have to work with this limitation. You should consider vestacp, it is open source. albeit it doesn't have any module documentation either. But you can just open their internal function and see how it works.

I wish CWP open their source to the public. Right now it is very limited. There are many more room to improve on CWP.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 01:12:58 AM »
We have 2 years old request for Migrate CWP -> CWP for crying out loud. If we have access to the core, it should be easy creating this module.

Get ALL CWP SETTINGS, DB, USERS, FILES
Move it to the New Host
FORCED USERS TO RESET PASSWORD.

I don't think it will be possible without modifying the core

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 10:38:07 PM »
When I finish with the OpenVZ I will focus on Migrate CWP->CWP. Unless somebody do it before that  ;D