Author Topic: Plugin - ShoutCast Manager  (Read 8991 times)

Plugin - ShoutCast Manager
« on: September 28, 2016, 04:44:59 AM »
Hi, hope this is the right place, I have 2 dedicated servers, both are running CentOS 6.8 Final, both have CWP version: 0.9.8.54.
After installation, setup, etc. I go to "Plugins > ShoutCast Manager > Install Shoutcast Server" all good to that point. both have the "template server" I enter the required fields and click "Add Shoutcast Server" it appears below as it should, now here's where the problem is and not sure why.

Server A - I can click start and the server starts (green checkmark) click "Admin Panel" and all is perfect. Great job CWP....
Server B - I can click start and the server doesn't start (red checkmark) click "Admin Panel" and get "This site can’t be reached"
So... I check the file manager,
Server A, template file is there with 3 files, and the server I created is there with 4 files, Perfect!!, everything is there. (I already knew it worked.)
Server B, template file is there with 0 files, and the server I created is there with 1 file, start_port.ssh everything else missing.
(port being actual port#).

Attempted fix: ShoutCast Manager - "Delete" the server I created, downloaded template files from the Server A uploaded to Server B. I enter the required fields and click "Add Shoutcast Server" it appears below as it should, click "Start" and nothing, still (red checkmark), check file manager, template file is there with 3 files (of course, I put them there), and the server I created is there with 4 files - perfect it created the server as it should have.... Why won't it work?

Re: Plugin - ShoutCast Manager
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 06:12:13 AM »
Well..... This might help someone eventually, but I figured out the issue....

The way I fixed it:
nano /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

Add or Change To:  (Gotta love google for DNS)
DNS1="8.8.8.8"
DNS2="8.8.4.4"

nano /etc/nsswitch.conf

Change From - hosts:      files dns
Change To     - hosts:      files dns mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] mdns4

yum -y update
reboot

"Remove All Shoutcast Servers" and then "Install Shoutcast Server" make new streams and is working.

Re: Plugin - ShoutCast Manager
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 10:55:03 AM »

I developed a module for shoutcast v2.5. Who wants to request the update in the amount of $ 100.00, compatible with all browsers is just to contact:
contato@webav.com.br

https://webav.com.br/cwp-centos-web-panel-com-shoutcast-v2-5/