Author Topic: Until when I have to wait and pay for nothing?  (Read 7908 times)

Until when I have to wait and pay for nothing?
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:26:10 PM »
3 months ago I got angry on CWP Pro and I requested cancelation. 2 months ago I decided to use ModSecurity with Comodo WAF and needed to upgrade again to CWP Pro. I requested CWP Pro. 2 months already I`m paying for CWP Pro but I still don`t have CWP Pro. A month ago I received an answer that my issue is forwarded to payment department. No answer from nobody and 2 months I still pay for nothing. I`m not going to starve or to become a millionaire with $1 a month but I don`t think this is correct behaviour from the owners and devels.
UNIX is a very simple OS, but you have to be a GENIUS to understand it ...

Re: Until when I have to wait and pay for nothing?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 10:02:49 PM »
don't you use paypal ? if yes paypal has subscribe configuration so you simple need to remove auto-payment on your paypal account.
Also why don't you reopen a ticket or check what ever is status of your ticket is and request for the answer ?
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 06:06:52 AM »
In the begining I payed for 2 One Time support, but I used only 1. From the other one my money left in the account. Now I`m being charged from this money. I don`t want to cancel the subscription. I want to use Comodo WAF which I can download for free, but in the same time I want to support the project of CWP. Is this the way to do it? There`s still open ticket for my issue which shows on the WHMCS. I understand that the devels are working hard on issues and new versions but it`s 30 seconds job.
UNIX is a very simple OS, but you have to be a GENIUS to understand it ...

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 12:21:41 PM »
try to update ticket, like "is this done ?"...maybe that could help :)
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.