Author Topic: CWP Connection refused  (Read 15462 times)

CWP Connection refused
« on: May 26, 2017, 04:03:21 PM »
day 3 here.. i've erased my server and reinstalled 3 times now and still having issue, i thought it was a softaculous issue that was killing CWP but i guess i was wrong. I had the system up and running last night just fine, went to bed, just tried to log on to CWP and BOOM connection refused, something must be auto-updating and crashing CWP.  PLEASE HELP! 

Re: CWP Connection refused
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 02:10:03 PM »
I have the same problem, does anyone knows how to fix it ?

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 08:55:03 PM »
hello,
 people who are having this issue , this is gonna help you thank me later ;)
I hooked up CentOS internet panel on my virtual non-public server. if you've no longer mounted it, examine the first component to install CWP in your server.
​fix errors and warnings on the control panel
Set root e-mail
​whilst you login to the CWP control panel, you may see numerous mistakes doping up in the header. it is important to restore these errors before moving forward.
set root email
​The panel requires a root electronic mail account for similarly notifications from the manage panel. To restore it, click on the button 'Set root e mail' and sort your electronic mail deal with.
set root electronic mail admin e mail cwp
you could additionally ahead all device emails to the foundation e mail. Hit keep to keep the changes.

After putting in root e mail, log out of the panel and log back in.
change default SSH port
The SSH protocol is a technique to securely hook up with faraway server. The default port for SSH communique is 22. it's far counseled to alternate the default SSH port 22 to some thing else to enhance the security of our server.

alternate default SSH port by means of either clicking the link on the error /etc/ssh/sshd_config or from the sidebar options.
cwp ssh configuration change ssh port
​Now to set the ssh port manually, uncomment the line "Port 22" and update 22 along with your desired port. To uncomment, get rid of the hash '#'.
alternate ssh port in centos web panel
Now store settings. We additionally want to update port variety inside the firewall settings so that we will connect thru the brand new port.

From the sidebar visit safety > Firewall supervisor.
open firewall manager in centos web panel
cwp firewall supervisor configurations
​click Configuration > important Configuration and it will open up the settings. Now search the subsequent TCP incoming and outgoing ports and add your ssh port in right here.
replace tcp incoming tcp outgoing ports in firewall
​Now keep modifications and restart SSH server and firewall.
cwp restart ssh firewall
​enable Firewall. if you had already enabled it before adding port, then restart it.
cwp allow firewall
and that is it. you have got changed the default SSH port, allowing the connection thru that port inside the firewall. Now re-login to the panel and the message to replace the port have to go away. if you nevertheless see the message, make certain to keep the changes after changing the port.

and that's all. we've got constant all the warnings. in case you nevertheless see some of the initial warnings, please test you stored the settings after making modifications. also, understand that from now on we're going to have to provide the SSH port at the same time as connecting to the server otherwise you'll get mistakes "Connection refused".
ssh username@server-ip -p port-range
Create hosting packages
In future, you'll have a couple of users or clients web hosting their very own web sites on your server. you may fee your customers primarily based on the assets you provide to them. for example, you can create a package for new developers allowing them 1GB garage, 1GB bandwidth, 2 email debts, 2 FTP accounts etc. you can do this by creating a new package deal.

applications permit the admin to without problems manipulate the assets on the server. To create a new bundle, from sidebar click the package > add a package deal. it will display you the subsequent display.
cwp add new package
it is quite simple to feature a package deal. Fill in all of the fields and hit the create button. you can depart a subject empty and cwp will assign a default value to that subject.

you may create more than one programs and while developing an account, you'll be given an option to assign that consumer a package deal. we'll see that inside the subsequent step.
cwp listing packages
​you can see all of the programs by going to packages > listing packages.
Create new person account
​After developing a couple of programs, it's time to create a consumer. creating a brand new user is likewise very clean. go to consumer money owed > New account.
cwp create a new user
in the first area input the area name that the user wants to factor to the server. enter a username, password, email account, Server IP, and applications. you could see all of the applications which you have created plus a default one. choose a package deal for this account.

inside the screenshot the Inode choice is hidden. Inode method the range of documents that the user can host on the server garage. All other options are pretty clean. simply fill them, hit Create button and the person has been created.
 cwp new person account info
Now it's going to print all the new consumer info inclusive of username, password, e-mail cope with and the login panel for the user. store this somewhere in a file. Now note that the login panel for this new user is not the same for admin. For admin, we've got server-ip:2030 but for customers the panel lets in dashboard access at server-ip:2082.

Now go to server-ip:2082 that's consumer login web page.
cwp person account login screen
input the username and password.
cwp user dashboard
The person dashboard has less options than the basis dashboard. Server stats and strategies must now not be seen to all users so they are now not performing on the person dashboard. right sidebar indicates all the sources to be had to the consumer inclusive of databases, emails, domain names, and FTP bills. some quick actions consisting of antivirus scan and record system lock also are within the proper sidebar.

All other control alternatives are beneath sidebar navigation menu and dashboard. i'll suggest you check those options separately so you can get the idea what cwp can do.
 hide all approaches if not owned through the consumer isn't activated for your server
​After growing a new consumer, you'll see every other caution on the basis person dashboard. on the panel, you may display all of the strategies strolling the server. through default, all customers' techniques are visible. The panel recommends hiding the procedures if not owned by way of cutting-edge consumer. click the link within the blunders and it'll take you to the settings web page.
hide all approaches if no longer owned by using person
​click "enable safety" and that's it.
cover all techniques in cwp panel
active cover all processes by means of other customers
Create FTP account
If admin has allowed FTP account to the consumer, then FTP debts can be created proper from the dashboard choice. click FTP bills.
create ftp accounts in cwp
upload ftp account
click FTP money owed and click create FTP account. you'll have the subsequent dialogue. definitely fill within the records and that's it. Now you can use FTP clients which include Filezilla to connect to the server.
regards
jayesh

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 03:57:46 AM »
Thank you @jayeshroshan for this detailed explanation. You've saved my time!

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 09:49:46 AM »
Really good post thanks for your post admin. capcut for pc download
https://www.capcutforpcdownloadguide.com/
https://www.hamraazappguide.in/