Author Topic: [module] Wordpress Installer / Uninstaller  (Read 48386 times)

Re: [module] Wordpress Installer / Uninstaller
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 07:14:35 AM »
Ok, but how can an admin install then?

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 07:19:26 AM »
If you mean root can install wordpress into user panel. It can't.

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 07:29:41 AM »
Is there a way to block some users to see this?

Lets say I want user1, 2 and 3 to use it. But user 4 and 5 would like to disable it. Any option to do that? Because there are users who like to test and they can delete a site that is in production. You will say there is a backup, yes, the only solution to get everything back up and running.

There is no warning message if the user presses install and has something installed already it gets deleted..... - this needs to be added

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 08:00:30 AM »
Is there a way to block some users to see this?

Lets say I want user1, 2 and 3 to use it. But user 4 and 5 would like to disable it. Any option to do that? Because there are users who like to test and they can delete a site that is in production. You will say there is a backup, yes, the only solution to get everything back up and running.

There is no warning message if the user presses install and has something installed already it gets deleted..... - this needs to be added

Yeah you right. I should have add warning.

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 11:40:15 AM »
Works nice, also it could be useful for root admin, to use.
Also the default Folder Location should be written by default  /usr/public_html/ not Folder Location and if there something in there it should show notification or be in different color, example, red. If it is ok, its green.

/usr/public_html/ previous site install
/usr/public_html/ empty location, good to go :)
And also a field of the Notification, chose other place, Do you rely want to overwrite this location?

I hope you got the idea, that would only help site admins to ignore situations of user low knowledge and help us relax a bit more!

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 11:44:12 AM »
Works nice, also it could be useful for root admin, to use.
Also the default Folder Location should be written by default  /usr/public_html/ not Folder Location and if there something in there it should show notification or be in different color, example, red. If it is ok, its green.

/usr/public_html/ previous site install
/usr/public_html/ empty location, good to go :)
And also a field of the Notification, chose other place, Do you rely want to overwrite this location?

I hope you got the idea, that would only help site admins to ignore situations of user low knowledge and help us relax a bit more!

Good idea. I will try to implement that.

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2017, 11:53:28 AM »
That would be fantastic, let us know when the new installer is ready  :D Cant wait  ;)

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2017, 09:30:14 PM »
I just made a new module. Since I create a lot of Wordpress Website, and it is very painful for me to install wordpress manually, I decide to create custom cwp module for Installing Wordpress.

https://github.com/yokowasis/cwp-wp-installer

This is also my first project on GITHUB. Feel free to contribute.
I am planning to add other cms / apps in the future, but for now, I will stick to Wordpress, because I am only familiar with wordpress. It would be great if you guys can contribute and add another CMS / APPS, such as Joomla, Drupal, etc.

with the new update dont works any more

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 12:25:30 PM »
I just made a new module. Since I create a lot of Wordpress Website, and it is very painful for me to install wordpress manually, I decide to create custom cwp module for Installing Wordpress.

https://github.com/yokowasis/cwp-wp-installer

This is also my first project on GITHUB. Feel free to contribute.
I am planning to add other cms / apps in the future, but for now, I will stick to Wordpress, because I am only familiar with wordpress. It would be great if you guys can contribute and add another CMS / APPS, such as Joomla, Drupal, etc.

with the new update dont works any more

With the new update they added Wordpress Installer. I don't see any reason to continue this project.

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2017, 08:39:29 PM »

With the new update they added Wordpress Installer. I don't see any reason to continue this project.

thanks for your answer. but I have 2 servers one with free version and other with CWP pro and wordpress addon doesnt work for me. Can you check if is it working for you?

Also they say that the wordpress installer is for the pro version, so I want to use it in the free version.
http://centos-webpanel.com/cwppro
Coming soon:
- WordPress installer in the cwp.user panel

Regards
Vicente

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »

thanks for your answer. but I have 2 servers one with free version and other with CWP pro and wordpress addon doesnt work for me. Can you check if is it working for you?

Also they say that the wordpress installer is for the pro version, so I want to use it in the free version.
http://centos-webpanel.com/cwppro
Coming soon:
- WordPress installer in the cwp.user panel

Regards
Vicente

I have 3 servers with the free one. And all of them get updated to the newest version. All of them now have wordpress installer. And all of them doesn't show any addon menu. I guess the new update changing how addon works.

It is not coming soon. It's already here. And it's available for free user.

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 08:37:59 PM »

I have 3 servers with the free one. And all of them get updated to the newest version. All of them now have wordpress installer. And all of them doesn't show any addon menu. I guess the new update changing how addon works.

but can you install it? I can see the option but nothing happens when I do install, just a message that will install soon... but dont work

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 12:51:38 AM »

but can you install it? I can see the option but nothing happens when I do install, just a message that will install soon... but dont work

Yes, at first I too thinking that it's not working. But apparently it works. It install fine, but somehow we can not see the list of installation. Yes, it sucks. But we got to live with it. I don't know how to add module on the new CWP.

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 05:15:19 PM »

Yes, at first I too thinking that it's not working. But apparently it works. It install fine, but somehow we can not see the list of installation. Yes, it sucks. But we got to live with it. I don't know how to add module on the new CWP.

You are right now I could install wordpress, the problem is that install in a wrong directory, I dont undestand which steps I have to follow to have a clean wordpress instalation, because first I create a new account who ask me for a domain, then I will have this domain in the Apache vHosts but when I open the client to install wordpress I cant see the domain listed to select it in the instalation panel, so I have to add the same domain in the client panel, then I have duplicated records in all my files, can you explain me the correts steps? dont know what I am doing wrong

thanks for your time

PD: here you have a modification of your module, but you need to upload in the admin folder, then you will have the instalation panel in your admin CWP, and then just write the user name of the account that you want to install wordpress.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzkl5hzc51s17d4/installer_wordpress.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:17:37 PM by vicente »

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2018, 07:56:35 PM »
i am still confused , where in cwp panel this wordpress stuff has been accessed? any screen shot