Author Topic: DKIM & SPF Manager  (Read 23544 times)

DKIM & SPF Manager
« on: February 19, 2018, 09:58:02 AM »
Hello,

I'm having an issue with the DKIM & SPF Manager, the selector does not open when clicked to select domains to add DKIM and SPF.

The server root domain shows and I was able to add the SPF and DKIM but that's all, I have tried using the rebuilding mail server with DKIM but still the drop down doesn't work in FireFox or Chrome so I have to assume no other domains are listed.

Hopefully the screen grab can explain better
https://ibb.co/n4v6D7
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:59:43 AM by jin »

Re: DKIM & SPF Manager
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 02:29:32 PM »
try

- logout from the panel and login again
- restart dkim server and mail server
- reload DNS zone and run records check

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 04:38:21 PM »
Still the same result, records check passed.

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:48:00 PM »
try from the console
Code: [Select]
sh /scripts/update_cwp
sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 05:00:11 PM »
Thanks for helping. Still the same though

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »
I came across the same issue a couple of times. Sometimes it resolved after recompiling the mailserver for a second time.

That is how the opened selector should look like, if you were wondering. From you initial post and the screenshot it seems that you were able to get it done for the root domain. Do you have other domains too, because named.* zones are not to be signed anyway

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 05:24:58 PM »
I tried recompiling the mailserver a couple of times already :)

Yes there are other domains that's why it's so important to get this working, Google is kicking back emails it says because of DKIM in their error message.

Let me try recompile again after the update was run.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 05:30:33 PM »
Recompile didn't work, also if I go to the Add SPF Record page none of the fields can be edited is that normal on yours as well?

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 05:48:58 PM »
No, that is not normal. Normal is

Perhaps a pain the backside but try from scratch with removing DKIM (yum manager) first and then installing it gain and rebuilding the mailserver once more and then again adding DKIM (if the pane opens then). Just by the way - any fancy defense deployed, e.g. SELinux and/or mod_security or ...?

I would also remove all/any SPF/DKIM/DMARC  entries from the zone records and start building them up again one by one. I had some trouble with the CWP DNS mask messing with the records and thus created the records in a text editor, now looking clean in the CWP DNS mask.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 05:53:47 PM by n8v8r »

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 05:55:42 PM »
Manually you can also generate DKIM records. Replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain name and "yourip" with your serverip

cd /etc/opendkim/userkeys/
mkdir yourdomain.com
/usr/sbin/opendkim-genkey -D /etc/opendkim/userkeys/yourdomain.com/ -d yourdomain.com -s default
chown -R opendkim:opendkim youdomain.com

open https://yourip:2087/admin/index.php?module=file_editor&file=/etc/opendkim/TrustedHosts

add

yourdomain.com

open https://yourip:2087/admin/index.php?module=file_editor&file=/etc/opendkim/SigningTable

add

*@yourdomain.com default._domainkey.yourdomain.com

Open https://yourip:2087/admin/index.php?module=file_editor&file=/etc/opendkim/KeyTable

default._domainkey.yourdomain.com yourdomain.com:default:/etc/opendkim/userkeys/yourdomain.com/default.private

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:03:56 PM by bullten »

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 10:21:04 PM »
I removed it all and added it back but still no good, so I added everything manually as suggest and also added it manually to the domains DNS.

The DKIM & SPF Manager is showing all green check marks so hopefully this will work, thanks again for everyones help.

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 09:15:54 AM »
Anyone know how do the DKIM+SFP for all account via CLI?

I want set a cron command to add DKIM+SFP to all account/domain because many times I find them removed from domains.

I set the DKIM and SPF and then after a few days they are no longer in the domain records.