Author Topic: problem with ssl  (Read 5663 times)

problem with ssl
« on: April 06, 2018, 11:10:29 AM »
hello
i use Apache & Nginx Reverse Proxy in cwp. i didn't have any changes in apache but after rebuild vhost, sites on SSL not loaded, i check the configuration and i saw in the ssl.conf ports from Listen 443 changes to Listen 8443 and it makes some errors
after all i change the configuration to apache only and it works with SSL good.

i want to reinstall apache & nginx rev proxy but get some errors :
Code: [Select]
Warning: file_put_contents(/etc/nginx/conf.d/.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/hooks.php on line 0

Warning: file_put_contents(/etc/nginx/conf.d/.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/hooks.php on line 0

Warning: file_put_contents(/etc/nginx/conf.d/g.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/hooks.php on line 0

Warning: file_put_contents(/etc/nginx/conf.d/ransompod.ir.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/hooks.php on line 0

Warning: file_put_contents(/etc/nginx/conf.d/.net.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/hooks.php on line 0

Warning: file_put_contents(/etc/nginx/conf.d/conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/hooks.php on line 0

how can i get back to my configuration and work with that correctly?

Re: problem with ssl
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 11:26:13 AM »
try to switch your server back to apache only and then to nginx back
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 01:45:41 PM »
i tried to back but get those errors i paste in the previous post. i can not use nginx again...what can i do?

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 06:11:28 AM »
I have the same problemes :(