Author Topic: yum upgrade fail in my centos with centos panel  (Read 3070 times)

yum upgrade fail in my centos with centos panel
« on: February 03, 2022, 09:17:00 PM »
hello,

yum upgrade fail in my centos with centos panel

Can you help me ?

[root@nshosting8 yum.repos.d]# yum upgrade
CentOS Linux 8 - AppStream                                                                                                                                                                                                     157  B/s |  38  B     00:00   
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'appstream': Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: No URLs in mirrorlist
[root@nshosting8 yum.repos.d]#

REgards
https://www.stackscale.nl

Re: yum upgrade fail in my centos with centos panel
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 09:47:34 PM »
CWP did some changes to the repo and your server still caches the old info, so do this:
Code: [Select]
yum clean all

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 03:14:57 PM »
Thanks. Finally We solved this error with this : https://administraciondesistemas.com/solucion-error-failed-to-download-metadata-for-repo-appstream-centos-8/

Not good. If you followed the guide you are mentioning then you are risking having updates that may break your system or CWP.
If you would like a stable Centos 8 STREAM production server, do this:
sh /scripts/el8_stream_convert_to_cwp_stablethen
dnf clean allthen
dnf update

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 06:15:50 PM »
If you need any assistance with writing & editing business essays, we invite you to use our best mba essay writing service. We operate 24/7, communicate with clients .
If you need any assistance with writing & editing business essays, we invite you to use our best mba essay writing service. We operate 24/7, communicate with clients .