Author Topic: How to add modules to CWP PHP Selector?  (Read 9193 times)

How to add modules to CWP PHP Selector?
« on: June 17, 2018, 07:36:26 PM »
Hello and thank you for this nice software.

I have a CentOS7 installation with CWPpro version: 0.9.8.669 installed.
The WebServer configuration is: Apache & Nginx Reverse Proxy
I used the PHP Version Switcher to switch to PHP version: 7.0.30 and apart from the defaults, I selected the following options: imagick, redis, uploadprogress, ioncube. When the compilation was finished, I checked and redis (my main concern) was working fine.

Now I need to add the same options (imagick, redis, uploadprogress, ioncube) to all the different PHP Versions that will be compiled and installed with CWP PHP Selector, but I don't know how to do that. Could someone please point me to the right direction?

Re: How to add modules to CWP PHP Selector?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 12:40:47 AM »
You can do that with the "PHP Flags Editor > Additional configuration" by clicking on [Edit Flags]. But my question is what are the parameters that we can add to it? There should be a list of what we can add to it. If you ever find that list please share. I am trying to get memcached on PHP70.

Re: How to add modules to CWP PHP Selector?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 09:55:36 AM »
Via the [Edit Flags] in PHP Selector someone can pass option/flags to the PHP compiler. But apart from the PHP compilation itself, there is need to also compile memcached (or/and redis), edit the relevant configuration files, load the compiled moduels and of course add the memcached service to the system.

The only "solution" I found about memcached, is by using the PHP Switcher and switch the main PHP version to 7.0 and checking the box below (options) to include memcached (only in nginx+apache configuration - not with varnish). But it's no real solution, because the rest of the PHP Versions will not have memcached.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:58:07 AM by Felix »