Author Topic: I need web site tutorial!  (Read 7765 times)

I need web site tutorial!
« on: December 12, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »
Hello guys, i need tutorial about create my website with cwp. I am beginner in this, and i want to create my web site but i dont know how. Can someone explain me or give me some videos or something. I want to learn to make my website. I have VPS (centos7) and i have installed cwp but i dont know what to do now. Sorry for my bad eng.  :D

Re: I need web site tutorial!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 02:19:49 PM »
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 11:57:17 PM »
Yeah it will be good to start with WordPress, you can find a lot of tutorials how to install it. However when I started, I found it quite not user friendly and I decided go for Joomla. I don't know why I found it easier to manage and figure out what is going on in the admin panel.

After few Years I still don't like WP however I miss a Yoast plugin from that CMS.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 10:50:39 AM »
their are many tutorials available online for website creation and development.

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 08:56:19 PM »
I went the opposite direction...started with joomla and went to WordPress.

WordPress is a lot easier to learn than joomla, however they have a different philosophy.

My reason for changing also was about functionality...WordPress has a vast number of plugins to extend its functionality....a lot more than joomla. WordPress is also a lot faster to build websites with. I found and still find joomla incredibly clunky to work with.