Author Topic: Where is vHosts?  (Read 17558 times)

Where is vHosts?
« on: December 07, 2018, 10:34:22 AM »
Hello

In new version how and where can I Rebuild Virtual Hosts when I want to use Nginx?

I can not find it in search or other parts.

Thanks
I love CWP

Re: Where is vHosts?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 12:05:35 PM »
if you are talking about changing it so the domain uses nginx then its "WebServer setting -> WebServers Domain Conf" if i understood correct anyway

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 01:55:27 PM »
vhosts editor has been disabled in latest updates and its disappointing thing. :(

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 10:22:02 PM »
Thanks for your answer.
Yes as it seems it would be done automaticly.

But there are old message in CWP that says we have to rebuilt Vhosts when we are using Varnish or Nginx.
This old message may cause some difficulties.

I love CWP.
I love CWP

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 07:45:53 PM »
How do we edit the vhost file.

I found apache.conf in usr/local/cwp/.conf/web_servers/conf_templates but its not much use.  We have to be able to modify each domain configuration in vhost. 

How do we do it.

*****************found it here IncludeOptional /usr/local/apache/conf.d/vhosts/*.conf
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:49:11 PM by pixelpadre »

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 09:05:40 PM »
Seems that template files now are unused, due to that config had changed to be made at database level.
Check youself, acessing the phpMyAdmin, database 'root_cwp', table 'settings', fields 'apache_vhost_tpl' and 'apache_sub_vhost_tpl', have a identical configuration of that template files.

This is an example of the problem of CWP developers, failing to publish a changelog.
We simply don't know what was changed, at least in features, and if you have customizations, you are lost.

Regards,
Netino

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2019, 01:54:03 AM »
You have to go to WebServers Domain Config in the left panel under WebServer Settings. Select the Username of the affected websites, the site itself, then update the type of server you have chosen. This did it for me ;-D