Author Topic: not running CWP pro?!?  (Read 11061 times)

not running CWP pro?!?
« on: December 24, 2018, 09:33:21 AM »
not running CWP pro?!?

Re: not running CWP pro?!?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 02:15:23 PM »
For what this post is?

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 01:59:03 AM »
try issuing:

/scripts/update_cwp

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 03:24:57 PM »
Hi,

thank you very much to the support team ...
I had a problem with the ISP and I had to change the IP...,
I reported on the change of the CWP team, and the problem was solved...

BR
Venty

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 03:34:51 AM »
Just an FYI...I'm paranoid.  All of my servers are (at least) 2-levels behind firewalls.  Everything is NAT'd.

I really do like this software, and it is by far, the most robust web panel that I've used, paid or otherwise.

I have a problem, though.  On one server, I've paid a one-time fee to 'go pro', but yet...I cannot get my server to be recognized with 'pro' status.  Is there a particular network service port that needs to be open to allow the server and the developers to 'turn on' the 'pro' status?  I've repeatedly executed the script, and it still continues to NOT be 'pro'.

What am I doing wrong?

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 05:14:39 AM »
Just an FYI...I'm paranoid.  All of my servers are (at least) 2-levels behind firewalls.  Everything is NAT'd.

What am I doing wrong?

Perhaps a temporary allowance of the necessary ports let through your firewall configurations to allow "ET to Phone Home," As it were. Then you can run the update cwp script while the ports are open to trigger a check

Code: [Select]
./scripts/update_cwp
It checks a remote server to cross-reference the IP of the host.

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 04:35:05 PM »
I've thought about that...alot.

What concerns me is that this may not be a one-time deal, and may require constant allowance of the developers access to my server to validate my 'pro' status (similar to how Microsoft constantly 'validates' your licenses for Microsoft Office, Windows, blah, blah, blah).