Author Topic: How to Load PHP extensions Imagick & Exif for Rouncube Webmail  (Read 5802 times)

How to Load PHP extensions Imagick & Exif for Rouncube Webmail
« on: December 27, 2018, 10:41:05 AM »
Hi

I have installed successfully both PHP extensions Imagick & Exif but the extension is not showing in Roundcube Webmail Installer .

Please check the images for reference(s) :

How can i fix this issue ?

Thanks

Re: How to Load PHP extensions Imagick & Exif for Rouncube Webmail
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »
Running directly php -m from the console won't run same php as the website does, these are completely different phps.

Inside the client web interface under the left side menu check what php version is set by default.
Then go to admin web interface and via the php selectors rebuild that version (be sure needed modules are checked on the [Options List] of the the version you need to rebuild.

Re: How to Load PHP extensions Imagick & Exif for Rouncube Webmail
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 08:36:31 AM »
Running directly php -m from the console won't run same php as the website does, these are completely different phps.

Inside the client web interface under the left side menu check what php version is set by default.
Then go to admin web interface and via the php selectors rebuild that version (be sure needed modules are checked on the [Options List] of the the version you need to rebuild.

I have checked with the followings:
Code: [Select]
[root@host ~]# /usr/local/cwp/php71/bin/php -v
PHP 7.0.32 (cli) (built: Oct  2 2018 06:39:45) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.2.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2018, by ionCube Ltd.

[root@host ~]# /usr/local/cwp/php71/bin/php -m
[PHP Modules]
bz2
Core
ctype
curl
date
dom
fileinfo
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
hash
iconv
ionCube Loader
json
libxml
mbstring
mcrypt
mysqli
mysqlnd
openssl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
pdo_sqlite
Phar
posix
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
sockets
SPL
sqlite3
standard
tokenizer
xml
xmlreader
xmlwriter
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]
the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured)

And Installed ImageMagick using Script :
Code: [Select]
# sh /scripts/install_imagick
I know that CWPSRV is running as nginx with php71, So how can i build/Install another PHP Modules(Extension) for cwpsrv .