Author Topic: Invalid Session  (Read 6458 times)

Invalid Session
« on: January 21, 2019, 02:09:34 PM »
Hi,

Apologies if this is something very simple and I'm being stupid - I'm new to centos and I'm just doing it for fun. Last night I installed cwp7 on a vps. Everything was working fine when I logged in as root on ip:2030 . However, this morning when I try to log in as root on ip:2030, it lets me log in, but says invalid session and allows me to do nothing. I can log in as any other user with ip:2082 just fine.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Re: Invalid Session
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 06:55:40 PM »
simply close all other admin panel browser open tabs having cwp open as they all need to have the same session id.
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 07:19:45 PM »
well, i was being stupid. I could have sworn I tried that. Obviously not. Thanks very much lol

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 12:31:38 PM »
I was also having this problem, and I thought I messed up something.

I am happy this was something easy to solve, and there is nothing wrong with the server. I confirm that multiple tabs/windows in the same browser causes this issue.

Thank you for the tip.

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »
Hello
I have the same issue (Invalid Session and forced logout) but I have only 1 browser session active. I'm totally sure about this.
I also have 3 other sessions but on SSH and SFTP, I'm not sure they can influence my browser session.
I tried to reboot the server, but no success.
There is a way to reset/close/clear all browsing sessions?
Thank you