Author Topic: blank admin page and broken update script  (Read 6498 times)

blank admin page and broken update script
« on: February 02, 2019, 01:40:17 AM »
The admin panel page is blank after update. I check the log and get

[error] 12675#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  <br>The encoded file <b>/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/login/index.php</b> has expired. in Unknow
n on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.231.192, server: localhost, request: "GET /login/index.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/cwp/php71/va
r/sockets/cwpsrv.sock:", host: "xxxxxx:2087"

After this i try to run the update script and got this.

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/cwp/php71/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012
/intl.so' - /usr/local/cwp/php71/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012/intl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error:
The encoded file /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/cron.php has expired.
 in Unknown on line 0

Re: blank admin page and broken update script
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 11:28:56 PM »
It seems that you didn't upgrade the cwp panel when it needed the manual upgrade, so you missed some important stuff. I think that the only way is to reinstall the operating system.

Make sure that you will backup your files using FTP, the phpmyadmin and files from /var/vmail/, then reinstall the operating system along with the new cwp.