Author Topic: how to reinstall root_cwp or cwp system default database ?  (Read 7435 times)

how to reinstall root_cwp or cwp system default database ?
« on: September 01, 2019, 08:31:37 AM »
how to reinstall root_cwp or cwp system default database ?

my server mysql got error few day ago (cannot updatecwp,connect/repair/backup database) and cannot view to cwp panel after login
so i was reinstall the mysql/mariadb, now site/server is work now
but the ori database all is missing, so i recreate 'root_cwp' and 'postfix' database by root user in phpmyadmin
but the system was not auto recrate all table inside the database.

control panel show error 
Code: [Select]
mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in <b>/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php</b> on line <b>0</b>
<b>Warning</b>:  mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in <b>/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php</b> o

anyone can help ?  or can share the sql for me? not want to reinstall server, is take time to move large file , thanks
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 08:36:21 AM by adai123 »

Re: how to reinstall root_cwp or cwp system default database ?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 02:42:53 PM »
you need to empty database and import it again from the backup
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 05:48:36 AM »
CWP is free and open source web hosting control panel for CentOS Servers. CWP (
CentOS Web Panel) provides a powerful web interface through which we can manage our CentOS Servers and its services, apart from it CWP can also be used to create and manage shared hosting servers.

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 11:56:35 AM »
CWP is free and open source web hosting control panel for CentOS Servers. CWP (
CentOS Web Panel) provides a powerful web interface through which we can manage our CentOS Servers and its services, apart from it CWP can also be used to create and manage shared hosting servers.

So now this forum is devolving into a self serving spam website.  That post was 100% intended for search engine crawlers.  What a scam.  CWP centos web panel is desperate for users and losing all credibility with a buggy script with little to no support. 

Whats the next move?  Free coupons for your local burger place?