Author Topic: Paid pro licenses, unable to submit support tickets  (Read 5915 times)

Paid pro licenses, unable to submit support tickets
« on: April 30, 2019, 07:31:35 PM »
Hi there,

I've tried multiple times throughout the day to submit a support ticket at https://support.centos-webpanel.com/ but to no avail. I'm able to log in and see my licenses. I can click the 'Open Ticket' button and compose a ticket, but as soon as I complete the captcha and hit Submit I'm redirected to the WHMCS clientarea page.

I've tried clearing cache and cookies, so it looks to be a WHMCS admin-side issue. Hopefully the site admin can resolve it soon?

Re: Paid pro licenses, unable to submit support tickets
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 08:48:13 PM »
I might be weong, but i believe Centos web panel support is not included in the pro version unless you pay extra.
I have submitted requests through contact form...they never get answered.

You just have to post on the forum and hope someone answers. Another option is to try stack exchange. I get more sense out of "stack" than I do anywhere else.

One way of telling a great product from a crap one is by looking at the number of unanswered forum posts! It amazes me how many developers do not understand Google rankings...ie all the unanswered posts rank on Google (a lot on the first page)

IT companies with the best reputations always do their utmost to provide first class forum interactions with customers and staff.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:52:11 PM by adamjedgar »