Author Topic: bugs user login and shell access after last updates  (Read 8745 times)

bugs user login and shell access after last updates
« on: July 26, 2019, 08:09:21 PM »
Hi.
I am using CWP Pro in some servers and since last updates I can't enable shell access and modify process limit and file limits because the settings does not update when I click update. It show that was sucessfull updated but when I edit the user account again I see that was not updated.

Users can not login at port 2083, when they type login and password and click to login the page refreshes instead of openning user panel.

I am running CWP Pro 0.9.8.854.

Re: bugs user login and shell access after last updates
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 12:07:30 AM »
did you run sh /scripts/update_cwp?

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 11:53:57 AM »
I have the same bug on CWP free version after last update.
I have updated scripts using sh /scripts/update_cwp but this does not fix the problem.

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 01:54:40 PM »
did you run sh /scripts/update_cwp?

Yes, I ran update, and when I try to login with user credentials on port 2083 it only refreshes the page and come back to login page after I type  user and password and click login.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 02:06:50 PM »
error log show these lines:

2019/07/29 11:04:43 [error] 4686#0: *127 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: token in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: username in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home//.conf/tmp33) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/toledone:/tmp:/var/softtmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig:) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: username in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: token in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: token in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: code in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home//.conf/logout) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/toledone:/tmp:/var/softtmp:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/user_files/modules:/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/twig:) in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/index.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: retu
2019/07/29 11:04:43 [notice] 4685#0: *166 "^/v1/([^/]+)/?$" matches "/v1/loginfail/", client: 127.0.0.1, server: localhost, request: "POST /v1/loginfail/ HTTP/1.1", host: "127.0.0.1:2302"
2019/07/29 11:04:43 [notice] 4685#0: *166 rewritten data: "/v1/index.php", args: "method=", client: 127.0.0.1, server: localhost, request: "POST /v1/loginfail/ HTTP/1.1", host: "127.0.0.1:2302"
2019/07/29 11:04:43 [info] 4685#0: *166 client 127.0.0.1 closed keepalive connection

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 08:32:36 PM »
Ok, I discovered looking log files that is just port 2302 that was not in CSF configuration TCP_IN and OUT...
Fresh installs is affected too, if user enable firewall clients can't login at port 2083 because api port 2302 is not acccessible.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 08:49:35 PM »
Ok, I discovered looking log files that is just port 2302 that was not in CSF configuration TCP_IN and OUT...
Fresh installs is affected too, if user enable firewall clients can't login at port 2083 because api port 2302 is not acccessible.

worked just for new accounts, existing ones continue with problem. =(

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 08:59:53 PM »
and, for some reason, after changed some things inside panel, like webserver domain conf, it stopped working again.
same problem again.

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 09:40:03 AM »
hello
I have the same problem on 8 cwp pro servers, I do not know why I put the available updates without being tested, now 200 users claim that they cannot authenticate

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 11:16:08 AM »
hello
I have the same problem on 8 cwp pro servers, I do not know why I put the available updates without being tested, now 200 users claim that they cannot authenticate

Have you communicated with support?

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2019, 07:51:42 AM »
I am sorry, I would prefer to find solutions here or elsewhere, every time I call for support the problem is not solved, I search the internet and eventually I solve them, but this problem is due to the updates and needs to be fixed