Author Topic: reseller addon that is never finalized  (Read 27360 times)

reseller addon that is never finalized
« on: August 08, 2019, 03:02:37 AM »
I have been testing CWPpro, and in my opinion is the best free platform at the moment to replace cPANEL.

We know that developing a good platform takes effort and money.

The reseller option on the panel has been in development for many years and we have no return it is never finalized.

It would be interesting for our community to fund the improvement of this panel, not only the reseller addon, but also security as a whole.

Why doesn't this channel create an x-value donation page to release the reseller addon and future donation pages or even raise the price of CWPpro so you can increase your development team?

what I see is a wonderful panel, easy to install but it is a bit of a new feature release, if the issue is money I think you should think of a quick way to raise funds, I'm sure that I and others are willing to help.

United we are bigger.

Re: reseller addon that is never finalized
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 11:27:39 AM »
I have been testing CWPpro, and in my opinion is the best free platform at the moment to replace cPANEL.

We know that developing a good platform takes effort and money.

The reseller option on the panel has been in development for many years and we have no return it is never finalized.

It would be interesting for our community to fund the improvement of this panel, not only the reseller addon, but also security as a whole.

Why doesn't this channel create an x-value donation page to release the reseller addon and future donation pages or even raise the price of CWPpro so you can increase your development team?

what I see is a wonderful panel, easy to install but it is a bit of a new feature release, if the issue is money I think you should think of a quick way to raise funds, I'm sure that I and others are willing to help.

United we are bigger.

Hello

Reseller module is already out, and very soon we will have cpanel massive mystication tool

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 02:48:55 PM »
this module already available for installation?

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 06:35:48 AM »
Reseller module is already out, and very soon we will have cpanel massive mystication tool
What is cpanel massive mystication?

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 09:47:23 AM »
migration from cpanel
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 08:03:02 PM »
What does it has to do with reseller account?

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 10:50:22 PM »
What does it has to do with reseller account?
nothing, forget it

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 04:39:24 PM »
any news?

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 10:04:36 AM »
Hi, any news ?

« Stay hungry, stay foolish. »

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 07:08:23 AM »
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.