Author Topic: I love this control panel  (Read 9519 times)

I love this control panel
« on: August 06, 2019, 05:24:50 PM »
I have tried many control panels . There is some thing special with centos control panel. I know it has bugs and it needs work but this control panel has the potential. The way it has been designed  is so easy to use ( Of course when bugs are solved ) .
I have faith on this control panel and it keeps me come back to it again and again.

I am not a knowledgeable person when it comes to servers if I was  I would help others in this
forum.

Please those who are server admins  help others with their questions because it seems the developers do not have much time to take care of every thing.

Re: I love this control panel
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 07:50:17 PM »
CWP has really been a great control panel and as everyone has bugs and has to be fixed. I believe that for this they are growing the team and has the collaboration of users.

Software is nothing without your community.

As far as possible I will try to help here in the forum.
If you need a Cloud Server or Container, I recommend : LetsCloud | Freelancer Cloud Solutions

Re: I love this control panel
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 10:15:31 PM »
I think the most recent changes to the panel are a real step forwards and I am becoming a strong convert to CWP. Even the file manager is now cataloging files alphabetically (something i have been complaining about for ages).
I am going to wait until next year before i transfer any serious domains across to it to allow a little more time for maturity, for now i am leaving those on Virtualmin, however, I absolutely love the interface design...its fabulous and a credit to the developers.
I am a little afraid however that once they get the bugs ironed out, they will suddenly dump a huge price increase onto us because the argument will be its as good as cpanel. I sincerely hope that never happens.