Author Topic: Unable to save new config in, you need to rebuild webservers!  (Read 11881 times)

Unable to save new config in, you need to rebuild webservers!
« on: August 22, 2019, 01:23:54 PM »
Greetings,

For only single domain on my server whenever I try to do the following i receive the error: "WARNING! Unable to save new config in, you need to rebuild webservers!"

Webserver settings -> webserver domain config -> Selecting username and selection options and checking "Rebuild webserver conf for domain on save -> Save Changes.

That specific user is unable to log in to the user panel. I have also rebuilt the webservers by doing this:
webserver settings -> webserver Main Config -> selection options and checking rebuild all vhosts and use php-fpm.

Kindly help me out...

Nauman

Re: Unable to save new config in, you need to rebuild webservers!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 09:27:34 PM »
To rebuild webservers, go to Webserver settings -> select webservers  -> select your options and save and build.

If you cant login, please check you have a package selected and you have selected a theme.

CWP.Admin -> user accounts -> features, themes and languages, under themes, select the theme original and check the box client can change theme and save

Re: Unable to save new config in, you need to rebuild webservers!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 01:01:14 PM »
Thanks a lot for your reply,

I have two servers with CWP installed and on each server one user was having same problem. After using your troubleshooting technique I am able to correct this problem on one server but on second server the problem still persists.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 01:20:38 PM by nauman »