Author Topic: Adding post-script to auto php updates?  (Read 2690 times)

Adding post-script to auto php updates?
« on: February 04, 2022, 08:27:35 PM »
I currently do not have my php-fpm auto update. I did this because I want to be there when I update it so I can run a script I made that changes some variables at php.ini to secure php. Every php update is a rebuild of php, and it resets the php.ini file.

But, if I want to enable php auto update, is there a way to add my script so it can be automatically executed at the end of a php update?

Re: Adding post-script to auto php updates?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 03:38:24 AM »
php.ini will be overwritten every time it's updated.  But if you want things to stick, and they can be configured, you can create a template at this location " /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/php-fpm/ ", and set your settings there.  Then set your php-fpm to use your custom template.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

Re: Adding post-script to auto php updates?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 03:25:11 PM »
php.ini will be overwritten every time it's updated.  But if you want things to stick, and they can be configured, you can create a template at this location " /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/conf/web_servers/vhosts/php-fpm/ ", and set your settings there.  Then set your php-fpm to use your custom template.

This is actually a good idea. Thanks. I will check out how to input it in the template.