Author Topic: Upgrade CWP to use Postfix 3.X  (Read 38119 times)

Upgrade CWP to use Postfix 3.X
« on: November 22, 2019, 09:10:26 PM »
Is there any plans to use Postfix 3.X with CWP ?

Re: Upgrade CWP to use Postfix 3.X
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 08:53:52 PM »
I am also interested if they fix the SSL issue for each domain with a shared ip.

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 08:16:27 AM »
Same here. Very interested in Postfix 3.X. Dev's please consider.

It's been a deal breaker. In my scenario, I've got several clients that want to migrate out of cPanel and into CWP, yet they do not want their employee's / clients to have to make any changes. A "seamless" migration is what they need, and I agree.

Ever try and walk an idiot through modifying their Mac Mail over the phone? Now multiply that by 100. That's my life. And when something like "mail.xyzdomain.com" was used with SSL, Postfix 2 just isn't cutting it.

With that said, I've got a few test nodes going, and have manually installed Postfix 3. But I'm yet to delve into anything further as installing is one thing, making use of is another...

If anyone has any concepts of making this work sooner than later, I'm open to destroying an install or two. I'm likely on that path to this already (the destroying an install part at least). haha

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 09:18:26 AM »
our Head developers are testing postfix 3

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 11:27:00 PM »

Sandeep, thank you so much for chiming in. Very much appreciated! If you need any beta testers - please keep me in mind. Looking forward to new toys.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 08:59:51 AM »
Hi Sandeep, when do you expect Postfix to be ready? Tks!

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 11:37:24 AM »
Is there any plans to use Postfix 3.X with CWP ?

:) Hi, +1 for me !

« Stay hungry, stay foolish. »

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 07:28:24 PM »
When are you planning roll out Postfix 3 on CWP servers ?

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 09:49:21 PM »
+1
Partner de CWP

Hosting de calidad en España con soporte en Español para CWP - https://www.coriaweb.hosting

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2020, 11:36:41 PM »
currently testing are paused and no plan for 3.xx will notify in forum when it is available.

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 08:30:33 AM »
This is terrible news. In order to bring in all of CPanel's customers, this is necessary. It is one of the most important points to bring the clients having the least possible problems.

You should reconsider this as you are blocking the option of us bringing CPanel clients to CWP.
Partner de CWP

Hosting de calidad en España con soporte en Español para CWP - https://www.coriaweb.hosting

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 08:52:14 AM »
currently testing are paused and no plan for 3.xx will notify in forum when it is available.

Strage becouse I am on 3.X since one month now and everything working fine

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 11:03:55 AM »

Strage becouse I am on 3.X since one month now and everything working fine

Really, this is very bad news. You should give priority to these things, as it is also beneficial for the panel, as we can bring in CPanel customers without so many problems.
Partner de CWP

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 05:01:48 PM »
we didn't say it will be not implemented, it is paused for sometime since we're focused on improving CWP more. Like New File manager is coming

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2020, 05:42:37 PM »
we didn't say it will be not implemented, it is paused for sometime since we're focused on improving CWP more. Like New File manager is coming

Perhaps, you should think about what gives more functionality and is more necessary. For the whole market that comes from CPanel, this is super important, however, we have a functional file manager, so it is not "so important".

I think the only thing missing is to sort by order of importance.
Partner de CWP