Author Topic: CWP blocked my address and won’t allow me to unblock it.  (Read 6060 times)

CWP blocked my address and won’t allow me to unblock it.
« on: December 06, 2019, 03:56:59 PM »
I have CentOS Web Panel pro, and so I was using my server just saving files to my server and all of a sudden my client kept timing out when saving files so I went to access the panel and it timed out. I could still access the regular sites just not my panel. Then I decided that maybe I’ll just reboot my server because sometimes it’s worth a try but even then still there was no hope. I decided then to clear my firewall but the thing was that my address was already whitelisted from being installed from my IP. That still didn’t work though when I cleared it so I tried to manually flush the iptables via ssh. That was no hope and so I tried to look for more answers but it seems like I’m the only one encountering this so I decided to disable CWP’s firewalls and even updating them but even with them disabled I still kept timing out.

During the whole time though I could still connect to my panel and SSH from other IP addresses.

I don’t know what to do and I can’t figure out how to allow my IP address to connect.

Here is some extra information.

Server Host: OVH
Is CWP up to date: yes
Have I ensured my Server Host isn’t responsible for this: yes

I can access any regular site hosted on my VPS but I can’t access the panel.
- Dustin Palmatier

Re: CWP blocked my address and won’t allow me to unblock it.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 04:25:47 PM »
Analog problem, access to the panel disappear, sites are working.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1llBeeQqaVlt_PCzap-8jahJ2duQpPqty/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: CWP blocked my address and won’t allow me to unblock it.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »
Analog problem, access to the panel disappear, sites are working.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1llBeeQqaVlt_PCzap-8jahJ2duQpPqty/view?usp=drivesdk
The file does not exist, can you upload it again? I had the same case
Thank You