Author Topic: Issues with loading: Packages, Accounts, Domains, etc...  (Read 4300 times)

Issues with loading: Packages, Accounts, Domains, etc...
« on: January 17, 2020, 06:18:25 PM »
Hello All,

Thanks for taking a look at the issue I am experiencing. It's strange, it just started happening in the last 4 hours. Nothing changed on the server as far as I know... No updates, no restarts, etc.

The issue I am having is when I am logged into the Admin Control Panel and click on List Accounts, or List Domains, Packages, or even ModSecutity->Accounts, nothing is showing up. Strange! Also, when I click on any of the JavaScript actions, I get none of the popup notifications letting me know if it was successful or not. So I have no clue if it's actually doing anything.

Here are a few screenshots showing what I am referring to:

Dashboard - The verifying version just spins an spins, the Stop, Restart, and Status buttons do not react to any input.

List Accounts - The one account I have doesn't show.

List Domains - The 13 hosted domains are not loading in the list.

ModSecutity-> Accounts - The list of accounts do not show up for the Main Domain, Addon Domains or SubDomains.

Since discovering the issue, I did try to log in via the terminal and execute the following commands:

Code: [Select]
service cwpsrv statusEverything looked good.

service cwpsrv restartDone... No change in the issue.

sh /scripts/update_cwp

And the issue still persists. After that, I did a full system restart to see if that would help, and unfortunately it didn't.

Any other things I can try?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Re: Issues with loading: Packages, Accounts, Domains, etc...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 06:19:44 PM »
possibly update needed
  • Spamassassin: config and scan per mailbox
  • Clustering manager
  • Mail Space Usage
  • All Space Usage + = Disk Space Usage
  • Mail Scanner
    hopeful fourth year

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 06:24:32 PM »
possibly update needed

Thank you for the suggestion.

I did try running the update code:
sh /scripts/update_cwp
I also tried running the OS update command as well, and no packages needed updating.
sudo yum update
Are there any other updates that I should try?

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 06:44:16 PM »
Same issue as of today afternoon, expired ioncube file?....

2020/01/17 13:41:13 [error] 3457#0: *70 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  <br>The encoded file <b>/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/design/img/js.php</b> has expired. in Unknown on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: **.**.**.**, server: localhost, request: "GET /cwp_***/admin/design/img/js.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/cwp/php71/var/sockets/cwpsrv.sock:", host: "panel.ainsoft.host:2087", referrer "**"

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 07:31:51 PM »
Solution can be found here: http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?topic=8129.msg27866#msg27866

Execute:
sh /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/scripts/update_cwp
After that, the problem was fixed. Thank you XANDR.