Author Topic: Hi Problem with install php-fpm 7.2.27 and 7.3.x  (Read 7843 times)

Hi Problem with install php-fpm 7.2.27 and 7.3.x
« on: January 30, 2020, 11:13:58 PM »
I have a problem and I want to install phpfpm of version 7.2.27 and 7.3 because it fails me and gives me this error message:
php-7.2.27/makedist
php-7.2.27/README.md
php-7.2.27/README.SELF-CONTAINED-EXTENSIONS
php-7.2.27/php.ini-development
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-gd-native-ttf
configure: error: cannot find sources (README.GIT-RULES) in . or ..
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
mkdir: cannot create directory '/opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/var/sockets/': No such file or directory
mkdir: cannot create directory '/opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/': No such file or directory
mkdir: cannot create directory '/opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/users/': No such file or directory
/usr/local/src/php-fpm-7.2.sh: line 81: /opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/users.conf: No such file or directory
/usr/local/src/php-fpm-7.2.sh: line 82: /opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/etc/php-fpm.conf: No such file or directory
/usr/local/src/php-fpm-7.2.sh: line 84: /opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/etc/php-fpm.d/cwpsvc.conf: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'sapi/fpm/php-fpm.service': No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
Skipping as php build failed
exe:/opt/alt/php-fpm72/usr/sbin/php-fpm
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart httpd.service

Build Completed
###################

Failed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so:  /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so:  /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Re: Hi Problem with install php-fpm 7.2.27 and 7.3.x
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 02:45:36 AM »
If you are trying to build PHP from source, you need headers for gd and other required files.  I wouldn't recommend doing this unless your comfortable with building software from source.

Perhaps you should try installing them from yum instead.

https://tecadmin.net/install-php7-on-centos7/

once you do that, you would install php-fpm for it by
yum install php72-php-fpm
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 02:49:38 AM by rcschaff »
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 10:15:36 AM »
I am installing php-fpm the different versions for CentOS Web hence the error that maybe can be installed as you say and then it does not give problems. Start up the different versions of php-fpm

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 05:04:14 PM »
According to the official PHP website, libgd is no longer supported as of PHP7.2.  Uncheck gd in the build page of you php
You could start with just gd-freetype as thats the only one causing an error, but I'm pretty sure they all will be unchecked by the time your done.
Code: [Select]
gd You can use the image functions in PHP to get the size of JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF, TIFF and JPEG2000 images.

gd-jpeg You can use the image functions in PHP to get the size of JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF, TIFF and JPEG2000 images.

gd-freetype You can use the image functions in PHP to get the size of JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF, TIFF and JPEG2000 images.

gd-PNG You can use the image functions in PHP to get the size of JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF, TIFF and JPEG2000 images.

gd-jis-conv You can use the image functions in PHP to get the size of JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF, TIFF and JPEG2000 images.

gd-webp enable support for WebP, is an image format employing both lossy and lossless compression.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 05:19:12 PM »
hi it is dependencies issue probably your server have some issues installing deps.