Author Topic: FTP Transfer is not counted in bandwidth usage  (Read 3566 times)

FTP Transfer is not counted in bandwidth usage
« on: February 27, 2020, 05:56:28 AM »
Whether the package is restricting the monthly bandwidth or not,
any transfer happening using ftp accounts is not showed as part of user usage when logged in to user panel.

i am not restricting the monthly transfer yet because i have unlimited package, but that can affect others.

another thing:
when i restrict number of MySql databases to 2 for example:
this does restrict creating the databases in the user cwp, but if the user has installed wordpress for example, he still can create more databases than allowed when installing the wordpress or even joomla.

FTP Bug:
i have disabled ModSecurity because of a very big problem, i have created an ftp user and scheduled some file upload to backup from a remote server, the upload is successful but when i look at the files later i find them gone !!!!
this is very dangerous, the feature should even block user from uploading or leave the uploaded files, but not wipe them after successful upload.

When creating PostgreSQL User, it does not show after creation because it is not granted automatically on the database, this makes only the admin who can assign the user previlage because client from cwp can't see the user itself.

when you create a new domain an automated dns zone is created, that is great and fantastic, but fr example, cwp sub domain is unnecessary because it does not work !! to access cwp we have to use domain/cwp redirection only.

why can't create a new user without assigning a domain, our client might want to create his domain later !!?
so we will allow him to create the domain and just create the account. currently i made the package domains as 0
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 06:06:33 AM by tmadwar »

Re: FTP Transfer is not counted in bandwidth usage
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 05:04:07 AM »
i'm sorry Mod Security has nothing to do with files vanish, it was my mistake
However other points still is available

Thanks for your great efforts

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 05:07:42 AM »
One more thing,

No matter what we do, Prestashop is unable to get installed.
Frankly i don't care about it

But i need to remove it from users cwp
because clients will ask me about it and it is not operational.

Anyone knows how to stop it's link !!?

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 09:11:33 AM »
Hey hello im a prestashop expert, and i have installed it on this new CWP version without problems... If you attach com screenshot of what is going wrong i may help you.

BTW: when i install Wordpress and my DB limit was reached i got an alert saying about that issue. Even on the list of Wordpress intalled i see an alert.