Author Topic: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs  (Read 7440 times)

Hello everyone, we have deployed a new CWP server and we have not yet migrated cPanel clients to it, but even without using the server, I received this error email from him. As I hired the professional support of the CWP, I opened a ticket with them on March 4, 2020, where the level 1 attendant informed that he would pass the problem on to the development, but until today they have not answered anything.

As it is getting close to the moment when we will need to migrate cPanel customers, would anyone here know how to say if this problem is serious or how to solve it?

Error:
Code: [Select]
cat: /usr/local/cwp/.conf/vhosts-ssl.json: No such file or directory
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/alertandautorenewssl.php on line 0

Looks to me as if you haven't defined any hosted domains yet and the php script doesn't have any checking for that.
Suggest you add a test account/domain and see if it goes away.

(One of the many small bugs/anomalies found in CWP?)
((I have one live site that I migrated from WHM/cPanel: that is all that I'm willing to risk.))

hello
ticket number ?

Looks to me as if you haven't defined any hosted domains yet and the php script doesn't have any checking for that.
Suggest you add a test account/domain and see if it goes away.

(One of the many small bugs/anomalies found in CWP?)
((I have one live site that I migrated from WHM/cPanel: that is all that I'm willing to risk.))

Thank you! :D

hello
ticket number ?

okay your server is not accessible by us i.e. why it is taking longer and ensure when it is in support queue the server should be accessible.

The connection has timed out